Trainer Search

RumLord2112

Reaction score
New Wemod trainer crashes the game when you try to use unlimited stuff. There hasn't been an update to the game, it was working yesterday

zezette33333

Reaction score
The Unlimited Movement (F5) feature doesn't work properly. After few moves, the units stop and can't move anymore just as in a normal turn. Sometimes you can move them 30 times, sometimes 2... idk what triggers the malfunction.

agent pumpkin

Reaction score
Always crashes when trying to use any cheat.

For example: I enable unlimited gold. Then when I go to buy screen for a city game crashes. Every single time.

SteveTheHero

Reaction score
Dear Mr.ANTIFUN , you are great. Your a blessing for EVERY CHEATER here. BUT pls we need YOU once more. The DLC Gathering Storm has a NEW VALUE, it named "DIPLOMANCY POINTS" make this Trainer GREAT AGAIN! *Vote Mr.Antifun for president* :D PS: WeMod is great but it took an eternity till good small games get a Trainer too. Like Juicy Realm or Seven The Long Days Gone.

scat911

Reaction score
Having the same. Starting game under WeMod leads to start game launcher (the one lets to choose between DX11 or DX12 versions) despite CivilizationVI.exe was manually linked. Clicking on Start game button in launcher kicked both WeMod and trainer: they loose game exe's and can't see that game is running.

PickleRick2020

Reaction score
How do we request an update? The latest file doesn't work when you run it. The only trainer available on WeMod is one with 14 cheats, the other one with 21 doesn't work

Deadss

Reaction score
Hello,

Would really appreciate an update, just today was a new release. Tried through WeMod, the trainer does not work :-(

Hope to see an update soon and keep the good work!

aurse

Reaction score
This week, is CIV VI Free by Epic Store.
And i try the Steam Trainer , and funktioniert nothing, only crash.
After some try´s, i make two CIV VI game open, and then try the Steam trainier, only money, and is going on,
or is ok. Sry i am tired, and my english is not best right now.
Try your luck with Wemod and Steam trainer,
and it is better,
if you found Civilization.exe,
and you start the game from Wemod, and not from Epic Launcher, or Game place in your SSD or HDD.