Trainer Search

youribro203

Reaction score
anyone who knows if there wil come a version of civilization vi for epic? if yes does anyone know when?

Deathking

Reaction score
thx for the trainer! but i would like to know how to use the trainer for epic. When i start the trainer and press play it starts the launcher, i wait a little bit and press the play button on the launcher, the moment when the game starts the wemod trainer goes back to play instead of playing. Is there something else that i do wrong? DirectX 11 or 12? Does it matter what i choose, because nothing works for me.

bobalazs

Reaction score
thx for the trainer! but i would like to know how to use the trainer for epic. When i start the trainer and press play it starts the launcher, i wait a little bit and press the play button on the launcher, the moment when the game starts the wemod trainer goes back to play instead of playing. Is there something else that i do wrong? DirectX 11 or 12? Does it matter what i choose, because nothing works for me.
i started dx 11 game, alt tab press play and it works.

lamcow

Reaction score
I have to be host of the game, and people who are in my lobby keeps on disconnecting for some reason

amsaxx

Reaction score
Could you play this in multiplayer? Because I already turn the wemod on and the hotkey on but the cheats doesn't work.. But when I'm playing in a single player the cheat was work. Thankyou

borgking001a

Reaction score
I tried doing all of this as well, and nothing happens. When I roll my mouse over to unlimited gold it tells me to press play while I am already playing game.

borgking001a

Reaction score
I actually got this to work. When you are at the game main menu, go back to the app and press play again, wait until it says "playing." Turn on whichever options you want, then start a new game or open a saved game and play. Options you chose will start after the first round. And if you save the game after the first round and exit app, you will still have all your options and you will start earning more gold.

AlbaSama

Reaction score
+1

Multiple crash on Epic Games Launcher, with no raison apparently...

Last edited:

Restiger

Reaction score
I have the Steam version, no crash, God Mode, unlimited resources and unlimited movements works but not infinite gold.

Salazary

Reaction score
Hello dear MrAntifun,
pls pls update this Trainer...
i am on the EPIC Version and the Game crashes every and every times i activate the Trainer.
So pls update it for WeMod <3

Thank you very much
best regards and stay safe
Salazary