Trainer Search

My_Name_Is

Reaction score
MrAntiFun can you add something like Unlimited Units? Or Instant Build? Or both? :) To Forces Of Corruption of course.

obtolga

Reaction score
Dude you' re amazing !! Thanx for the trainer :) Is there a Forces of Corruption trainer too?

kevinshley

Reaction score
It doesn't work, I press F1 the whole time but nothing happend :(

Last edited:

fishingman56

Reaction score

Current Trainers

Star Wars Empire At War V1.05 Trainer +3 C Final

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Resources
  3. Inf.Units Capacity
  4. Playing Campaign
Notice:
  • Activate Playing Campaign mod when playing Campaign so the health cheat can work for your units and disable it if you wanna play Skirmish
I cant get any of the hot keys to work, help me.

Seraphic Lust

Reaction score
I am a fan of your trainers along with the many here. I don't necessarily NEED a trainer--I just like to f*ck around. Anyways! Down to business. Your Forces of Corruption Trainer works flawlessly except the infinite health going to the opponent in Skirmish or Conquest--but it will work WITH the Playing Campaign on while playing the campaign of course.

As for Empire At War: Gold Pack Ver 1.05--I am having the same problem as the member above me. I start the game, Space+Tab my way back to main, start the Trainer and where it says F1 to activate--nothing happens. I've tried several times and it works fine for FoC.

Last edited:

jakob12309

Reaction score
This wont work for me when i hit f1 it wont turn on can you help me?

PromotionDuD

Reaction score
dont work for Forces of Corruption >.< please make trainer for this(sry for this bad english i from germany)

HappyBapple

Reaction score
It cant seem to work! :mad: It keep ringing the ting sound (im on windows 7) my EAW is version 1.05

edliu111

Reaction score
Every time I run it, it says activated at the beginning, but then as soon as I try to activate any cheats, the game crashes. Using the Steam Gold Edition.

EDIT: It works perfectly for all the races, but it doesn't seem to work for any mods as so far as I can tell.

EDIT 2: Oh, well, dang, it DOES work at least with Thrawn's Revenge! Thanks MRANTIFUN!!!
Anyone need help, just msg me and I'll see what I can do, best of luck and happy gaming!

EDIT 3: Sigh, redownloaded the trainer on a different laptop and not working for FoC or the mods, unsure what I did before to make it work.

Last edited:

edliu111

Reaction score
BTW, does the infinite resources apply to the enemy as well?

evolnis

Reaction score
i have no problems with the trainer for empire at war , just the trainer for forces of corruptions works for 50% for me

wingman2442

Reaction score
Please make the trainer work for Forces of Corruption. It doesn't register as the game being up.

ZeonCobra

Super Donor
Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work. I turn on the game and try to activate it, but it doesn't. In fact the trainer doesn't seem to recognize the game is on.