Trainer Search

Makarovza

Reaction score
dude.. Cheat about inf. skill is not working,

i mean i can't Craft stuff thst' need to unlock.

LeeaRose

Reaction score
Thank you for the trainer! It's absolutely wonderful!
This is just my personal preference:
It would be really nice if the instant crop growth would work on trees and seeds like grapes, or beans, along with something that could increase relationships, or make crafting easy - kind of like in Hyper Dimension Neptunia, almost. Along with learning all recipes and what not would be great.
Anyways, thank you so much for the trainer!

Sen Lim

Reaction score
Amazing trainer! Thanks.
I can't get "F7 Super Speed" to work. How does it work?

tobsen85

Reaction score
dude.. Cheat about inf. skill is not working,

i mean i can't Craft stuff thst' need to unlock.

I don't know, but how about playing the game? I like the trainer, but what's the fun about just cheating everything? I only use super speed and time stop, because the days are so damn short.

Makarovza

Reaction score
I don't know, but how about playing the game? I like the trainer, but what's the fun about just cheating everything? I only use super speed and time stop, because the days are so damn short.

Dude.. my old save is winter now but it's really bad cuz i support Jojo mart too much, until
Community Center become one of them, i just need to play it agian and make it right for story but i'm too lazy to gain my skills.

i just need this only cheat.

sorry for bad Eng.

IsraelU.

Reaction score
hey, the inf item cheat does work for me, but it makes my game crash at the end of the day before it saves. so far its the same everywhere i go though, whether it be a save editor, cheat engine or the trainer, in every case making changes to the item stacks causes the end of the day crash. thanks for the trainer though, everything else (excluding super speed) works like a charm

Butternubbs

Reaction score
Thank you!

I am so happy that there is Super Speed in this! I thought I was going to give up just for that because this was my main problem with the game and was all I needed. I am so glad that I discovered your awesome Trainers.

Of course I have realized that when the Super Speed is applied, the time goes by fast also. I guess thats why freeze timer is added?
You are the best MAF! Thanks again! Keep up the awesome work

IsraelU.

Reaction score
ok i figured out y i think, there are now 2 values for stack size, both need to be changed

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
Need 1.05, now. Some of the codes still work, thankfully, so the workload shouldn't be that hard.