Trainer Search

criticalmass

Reaction score
i can confirm that the current trainer does work. i just checked on the jungle compound. i had to get beat up first, then everything would activate after i was in the hospital bed. again, current trainer does in fact work.

kladka

Reaction score
hey man i want a download it but i blind :D i dont si a download button

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
hey man i want a download it but i blind :D i dont si a download button
its right on first page,scroll down until you will see attached files then directly from there select trainer version same as your game version(eg mine game version is v0.796 so i have to download and use V0.796 Trainer).
05520d593b831e9a971f91d66035af01.jpg
Notice, to download the trainers,you need to be logged-in.

Bobmigbob

Reaction score
i started the trainer and it said malware gen. is it really malware

Craxtus

Reaction score
I put the exe file on my desktop, open it, nothing happens. PLZ help
Have you tried running the trainer as an administrator? That works sometimes. If that doesn't solve your problem, you may need to change your Firewall and/or antivirus settings. If you use Avast!, more often than most, it'll quarantine trainers without a second check so you'll have to relocate them before you can use them again.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I put the exe file on my desktop, open it, nothing happens. PLZ help

Does the EXE file disappears when you try to open it?

If so, please disable the your antivirus, download the file again, you run the trainer and everything should work properly

Rattle94

Reaction score
Not a problem. Will edit post once I do.

EDIT :

Cash, Heat and Fatigue work.
Health will only activate if you're in the infirmary but then it starts teleporting you through beds. Strength, Speed and Intellect only activate and then deactivate in the trainer but it doesn't change the stats.

Last edited:

criticalmass

Reaction score
Not a problem. Will edit post once I do.

EDIT :

Cash, Heat and Fatigue work.
Health will only activate if you're in the infirmary but then it starts teleporting you through beds. Strength, Speed and Intellect only activate and then deactivate in the trainer but it doesn't change the stats.

i found out once you activate the trainer and enter a game you have to at least change your stats normally once then activate each thing you want...... ie, workout one time then activate corresponding cheat, read a book then activate corresponding cheat, get hit once and then activate corresponding cheat etc.. the money cheat always works so no need for anything there. this method works every single time for me. after each night i usually have to reactivate the 3 personal stats, power, intel etc.. hope this helps.