Trainer Search

Craxtus

Reaction score
everyone works just f1 f2 f3 f4 f5

Okay, so. F1 is to start the trainer. No biggie for that. Start it when it's running.
F2 is a bit buggy sometimes I found. It might warp you to the Infirmary bed and then jump between beds but then you just turn it off and move a bit then turn it on again and it works fine. It doesn't always work right at the start all the time but if you play a little bit it should work fine. Mine normally works after/during breakfast.
F3 normally works right off the bat for me. If it doesn't, try opening your profile and pressing F3 and exiting out of your profile.
F4 and F5 should work right away also but if it doesn't, use the steps for F3.
F6, F7 and F8 are a bit difficult for me and I have to open my profile, press the buttons, close my profile and then press the buttons again and they work then.

Try that for the trainer and see if it works. If it doesn't then I guess it's more troubleshooting.

UnholyDuq

Reaction score
All the boxes on the trainer remain greyed out and pressing the F keys on the keyboard does nothing but make the windows beeping noise. I have no fn keys or F key locks or anything like that, using a Logitech G710+

Jon Codec

Reaction score
NOTHING WORKS FOR ME HELP I HATE YOU ******* BAN ME FROM YOUR SITE I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU THERE IS A GUN HUJNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Reaction score
Jon Codec Go download Cheat engine Open Up Escapsists Open a map Then do first scan Of your money Type in the numbers of your money then beat up a guard the look at ur money and push next scan then do that again then there should be one value So change it to 9999999999999 And Active it

Mandogboy

Reaction score
Hello i need help i tried doing the {Fn} Thing but it doesnt work at all I tried pressing it and then pressing the other but still nothing HELP!!!

aisdguh

Reaction score
Oh my god mrantifun i've been searching all day for this! and now i found it! thanks so much! :D

nevemour

Reaction score
Like many before me when you have the time would you kindly update the trainer MrAntiFun thanks in advance for all the past, present and future trainers

Moonvball

Reaction score
update to 0.85 because its not working when i start it it says on but i choose my english then it just says its off fix please