Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Please make sure you running English version of the game exe file name for english is "go_eur.exe" , Improved the health cheat too to fix the dying bug if you die .

WhosVenom

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
The Escapists V0.75.0.0 Trainer +7
The Escapists V0.796 Trainer +7
The Escapists V0.9 Trainer +7
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Cash
  3. No Heat
  4. No Fatigue
  5. Max Strength
  6. Max Speed
  7. Max Intellect
Notice:
  • Activate the trainer in the game main menu , Activate Strength , Speed and Intellect when you enter game world.

needs more... how about like... frozen guards, instant actions,a ton of damage,tools unbreakble, fast jobs (2 times).....

mojo123

Reaction score
Hi
i am not able to activate trainer when i press F1 ingame help shows.
if i use fn+F1 laptop goes to sleep.

mojo123

Reaction score
the cheat works fine it gets activated. but sometimes strength intellect and speed values doesn't change i don know whats the problem

Infamous Gamer

Reaction score
the cheat works fine it gets activated. but sometimes strength intellect and speed values doesn't change i don know whats the problem

click on a computer or a book and while he is using it press the desired key

ShadowTechRS

Reaction score
The trainer won't load. It brings up Command Prompt for a split second (can't even read what it says) and then closes.

Militant

Reaction score
Mrantifun, i have an question. The Strenght, Running and Intelect cheats aren't working, no matter how many times i've tried, i've ofcourse followed every step. Although, once it worked, but i have no idea how did i do that, but i can't get it to work anymore.
@MrAntiFun

I fixed the problem with maxing those three things with cheat engine, but still i'd love to activate theese options from the trainer instantly.

Last edited:

Aston55

Reaction score
hey guys so im having trouble working out which version of the trainer to use because i have the latest game version from steam and i dont know if the trainer is that updated yet and i cant activate it when i press F1 in the main menu it just gives me then windows ding sound

fridibs

Reaction score
Any chance you could add a item spawner or something like that. :D

dazric

Reaction score
Does this keep you from being caught and sent to solitary?