Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
are you sure you updated your scans? infinite health still isnt working nor are the stat codes are there a specific set of conditions for them to activate?
This isn't my first trainer lol , I tested the trainer on the first mission after the tutorial and it worked perfectly fine , Make sure you start the mission before activating the health cheat, Also make sure you running the game in English .

TheDude78

Reaction score
This isn't my first trainer lol , I tested the trainer on the first mission after the tutorial and it worked perfectly fine , Make sure you start the mission before activating the health cheat, Also make sure you running the game in English .
ok i tested them on a new save and they all work fine thanks. however the max stats cheat only works once idk if thats intentional or not but it should be fixed in a future version of the trainer so that as long as the codes are active your stats always stay at max even if you been koed or put into solitary. someone else has requested a infinite item durability cheat which i agree with it should be possible for certain items in your inventory.

nopm

Reaction score
have you put on the infinite item durability and item spawning yet? if not, when will you use it, cuz someone moved my thread about that to the completed trainer requests forum.

nopm

Reaction score
sometimes people don't seem to care about these indie-games treads. such a shame.

wgfabc

Reaction score
trainer doesn't show its gui, and process exit in few seconds after running.

Last edited:

nopm

Reaction score
when is the item spawner going to be released? i have been waiting for it for a lot of time. please mrantifun, do it! : )

Modder1897

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
The Escapists V0.75.0.0 Trainer +7
The Escapists V0.796 Trainer +7
The Escapists V0.9 Trainer +7
The Escapists V0.96 Trainer +7
The Escapists V1.00 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Cash
  3. No Heat
  4. No Fatigue
  5. Max Strength
  6. Max Speed
  7. Max Intellect
Notice:
  • Activate the trainer in the game main menu , Activate Strength , Speed and Intellect when you enter game world.
  • Make sure you running the game from "TheEscapists_eur.exe" , Or use the launcher and run game in English but make sure you have "TheEscapists_eur.exe" in game folder .
Please add an "Item Spawner". It would be great if you could :)

Last edited:

bboy54

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
The Escapists V0.75.0.0 Trainer +7
The Escapists V0.796 Trainer +7
The Escapists V0.9 Trainer +7
The Escapists V0.96 Trainer +7
The Escapists V1.00 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Cash
  3. No Heat
  4. No Fatigue
  5. Max Strength
  6. Max Speed
  7. Max Intellect
Notice:
  • Activate the trainer in the game main menu , Activate Strength , Speed and Intellect when you enter game world.
  • Make sure you running the game from "TheEscapists_eur.exe" , Or use the launcher and run game in English but make sure you have "TheEscapists_eur.exe" in game folder .
I.Have.The."Steam".Version.Is.this.not.the.right.version?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Same thing with me on the Steam version.

Read this please:

Notice:

The game might updated and the trainer need to be updated, be patient for any further information :)

bboy54

Reaction score
Read this please:

Notice:

The game might updated and the trainer need to be updated, be patient for any further information :)
It still doesn't work. Says it's "Off"