Trainer Search

amhill679

Reaction score
I used the 0.21 trainer once and it worked great, then I had to relog and now it doesn't work. I tried running as an administrator and that still isn't working. Any suggestions?

TartanStevie

Reaction score
The 0.21 trainer works fine with 0.22.

I've been using it without any problems whatsoever.

limited666

Reaction score
i've been also using the trainer version 0.21 without any problems (game version 0.22)

limited666

Reaction score
it's irrelevant where you extract it to (for example to your desktop)... only start the trainer (trainer version 0.21 works fine with game version 0.22), then start the game... in game you have to activate the trainer with F1 and then avtivate your favorite functions with F2 - F8

salforia

Reaction score
it's irrelevant where you extract it to (for example to your desktop)... only start the trainer (trainer version 0.21 works fine with game version 0.22), then start the game... in game you have to activate the trainer with F1 and then avtivate your favorite functions with F2 - F8

How did you get it to work with 0.22? I tried and the trainer freezes up every time.

dahni

Donor
Reaction score
How about an additional option : Inf Items ? Like molotov's, flaregun ammo & arrows. @MrAntiFun
Might help. I don't always use all the options, just for fun. And I use another CheatEngine program to add inf. molotovs, flares, dynamite and bombs. With changes in The Forest I may also add inf. leaves and arrows and cloths. It would sure save me time and energy if those options were available now, though, with Mrantifun's program.

dapacka

Reaction score
@DonaldDuck05: Thats normal, most AntiVirus Programs detect Cheat Trainers as Virus, but you can be sure that none of the Trainers from MrAntiFun have a Virus.