Trainer Search

aladin890

Reaction score
Ok here some FEEDBACK for Non-Steam, since Steam user already got video.
The_Forest.png

This is tested on The Forest Non-Steam v0.02, i REPEAT its on Non-Steam. Who ever said it does not work you`re ******* with me since i took literally 1 and half hour to open and active this cheat since this is my GF computer as you can see it performance. I need to close The Forest and take this screenshoot cause too laggy. For NOOBIES, here the proof that Trainer v0.02 it is WORK!!

To post this comment i download new version Non-Steam and 1 hour and half hour. Total 1 hour 35 minutes.

Peace as i keep roaming for Newbies Trainer User in other word NOOB!!
More comment will come for you Noobies.

poles97

Reaction score
some ideas
no faldamage: maybe you can add no falldamege ?

one hit tree : so you can hit it once and it goes down

one hit enemies: so he/she dies with one hit

Fog remove: so it never gets foggy

rain remove: so it wont rain

noclip : well be able to fly around the map and threw objects

wallhack : so you can see enemies anywhere the are

day/night : be able to turn it to day when its night

Fix inventory: all the stuff that disappear in the inventory reappear <----- this one is the one i want most

well i dont think this is possible if it is it would be awesome

Last edited:

aladin890

Reaction score
some ideas
no faldamage: maybe you can add no falldamege ?

one hit tree : so you can hit it once and it goes down

one hit enemies: so he/she dies with one hit

Fog remove: so it never gets foggy

rain remove: so it wont rain

noclip : well be able to fly around the map and threw objects

wallhack : so you can see enemies anywhere the are

day/night : be able to turn it to day when its night

Fix inventory: all the stuff that disappear in the inventory reappear <----- this one is the one i want most

well i dont think this is possible if it is it would be awesome

Since your propose nicely. Let me clear things up for you.
no faldamage: maybe you can add no falldamege ? <--- glitch in game(bug)
one hit tree : so you can hit it once and it goes down <--- can be add in trainer
one hit enemies: so he/she dies with one hit <--- can be add in trainer
Fog remove: so it never gets foggy <--- more likely MOD
rain remove: so it wont rain <--- more likely MOD
noclip : well be able to fly around the map and threw objects <--- more likely MOD
wallhack : so you can see enemies anywhere the are <--- more likely MOD
day/night : be able to turn it to day when its night <--- can be add in trainer(simply change the time run)
Fix inventory: all the stuff that disappear in the inventory reappear <-- glitch in game(bug)

Glitch in game can be fix by MOD or wait for developer to fix it. So until this official release that no bug or less bug all thing you ask just in your dream.

x3mm3x

Reaction score
Ok here some FEEDBACK for Non-Steam, since Steam user already got video.
The_Forest.png

This is tested on The Forest Non-Steam v0.02, i REPEAT its on Non-Steam. Who ever said it does not work you`re ******* with me since i took literally 1 and half hour to open and active this cheat since this is my GF computer as you can see it performance. I need to close The Forest and take this screenshoot cause too laggy. For NOOBIES, here the proof that Trainer v0.02 it is WORK!!

To post this comment i download new version Non-Steam and 1 hour and half hour. Total 1 hour 35 minutes.

hey buddy.. if you have steam files within the installation path of your game then it is STEAM RIP, means it is still a steam game but ripped out the crap out of it, either you got a NoSteam^^ release or you got a tampered copy of an original steam copy game so it is still a steam game. as I've seen on your desktop, your game shortcut is as same as mine and mine has it's steam file such as steam_api.dll.

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
It works very good, but those "people" can still kill me, even tho Infinite Health is activated.
Anyone else?

Knagar

Reaction score
It works very good, but those "people" can still kill me, even tho Infinite Health is activated.
Anyone else?

its happening with me too

It's an issue with the game, the mutants have a leap attack that can pretty much one shot you. When it does the collision model gets all screwed up and they thunder punch you across the map and you die. It's been a problem for a while, I still tend to block when ever I can even if I have the trainer active. Less of a chance of they doing this to you.

ithikuss

Reaction score
So far all works except for "Instant Building Resources", just me or anyone else?

I do die for the 1st time also, but could be unavoidable, gonna try to die for the second time after I check everything for the INsta building.

Knagar

Reaction score
It works for me, it's pretty much instant build. You place down what you want and a second or so later it pops up. May want to double check that it's actually activated, mine didn't start up at first and I had to hit the key a few times and wait.

ithikuss

Reaction score
It works for me, it's pretty much instant build. You place down what you want and a second or so later it pops up. May want to double check that it's actually activated, mine didn't start up at first and I had to hit the key a few times and wait.
yup thanks, after a restart of the game a lil more patience, lol. working great, thanks again MrAntiFun.

Mitch03

Reaction score
I put them on keybinds to get them to work better. Just right click on them and then you will have a option to choose a keybind

sirchase

Reaction score
why does it not activate when the game is running it just makes the ding noise.

Freelancer

Reaction score

Current Trainers:

The Forest V0.1 Trainer +3
The Forest V0.2 Trainer +6

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. Never Hungry
  4. Inf.Stamina
  5. Never Hungry
  6. Instant Fill Building Resources
  7. Save Current Location
  8. Go To Saved Location
Notice:
  • First enter the game world then activate the trainer "It may take up to 15 seconds to activate" , Then activate the required cheats
  • Put something to build first and use 1 resource on it then you can activate the Instant Fill Building Resources
why I can't use the Instant Fill Building Resources ?

Mitch03

Reaction score
you have to put something down first and click on it once with a resource.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
why does it not activate when the game is running it just makes the ding noise.

make sure you start the game first. play the game for a few seconds, then alt+tab out of the game, start the trainer, select the options and then alt+tab back into the game. this trainer was made on the steam release version.

x3mm3x

Reaction score
why I can't use the Instant Fill Building Resources ?
make sure that the cheat is checked. if not, press the designated key and wait for it to be checked. after activating, place a building and approach it. that should do the trick