Trainer Search

Thanatosk663

Reaction score
[Quote = "MrAntiFun, post: 14427, miembro de: 1"] [MEDIA = youtube] TETF5rFsk8k [/ MEDIA]

Entrenadores actuales:
Los Sims 4 V1.00 Trainer 2
Los Sims 4 Actualización 3 Trainer 2
Los Sims 4 a la Obra Trainer 2

Opciones:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Inf.Satisfaction Puntos

Aviso:
  • En primer lugar iniciar el juego a continuación, inicie el mundo del juego "¿Dónde se puede mover y controlar tu Sim", a continuación, salga al menú principal con el ahorro de la partida actual a continuación, iniciar el entrenador, Después de que usted debería ser capaz de activar los tramposos.
  • Después de iniciar una nueva familia debe abrir su patrimonio luego ganar a continuación algunos puntos de satisfacción de ir a salvar partida actual y volver al menú principal después de que comienzan la finca de nuevo y tendrás dinero y puntos.
[/ Quote]
Thank you for the trainer

Mdolla

Reaction score
The 2 cheats on here from the trainer can be obtained through the cheats in game via the cheat box. LOL Just an FYI

Ctrl+Shift+C
Brings up the cheat box and then type Rosebud for $1000 or Motherlode for $50,000.

For the points you need a different cheat. Which EA has official given out and is all over the net.

Vinozerez

Reaction score
The 2 cheats on here from the trainer can be obtained through the cheats in game via the cheat box. LOL Just an FYI

Ctrl+Shift+C
Brings up the cheat box and then type Rosebud for $1000 or Motherlode for $50,000.

For the points you need a different cheat. Which EA has official given out and is all over the net.
I only need needs and perk points for retail shop and statisfication points

Vinozerez

Reaction score
All of which can be gotten from the in game cheats.
the problem is when I do the need cheats and when I travel I need to type it again and also there are no cheats for perk points for retail shop

Mdolla

Reaction score
the problem is when I do the need cheats and when I travel I need to type it again and also there are no cheats for perk points for retail shop

There is a cheat that makes all needs static. Just right click on the mail box. Also SimsVIP has a Cheats website you can go to. And if you search said site you get Perks Points cheats. I would post a link but not sure if I can.

Vinozerez

Reaction score
There is a cheat that makes all needs static. Just right click on the mail box. Also SimsVIP has a Cheats website you can go to. And if you search said site you get Perks Points cheats. I would post a link but not sure if I can.
I know how to make the needs all static but when you travel it will change it to normal.Anyway thanks for the link

chairman

Reaction score
trainer isn't working, please update trainer for sims 4 day spa..:p