Trainer Search

Viraiasu

Reaction score
The mission Tower Outta Nowheres has a game-breaking bug/crash when using the 1.03 trainer cheats activated. I was not able to progress any further, not including the missing witcher3.exe. I reinstalled the game and it works if you play the quest out without the cheats.

chinmi

Donor
Reaction score
Easy crafting updates and completes Scavenger Quests even after turning off before returning back into game, this only occurs with Alchemy not Smith Crafting. Completed Griffin School and Cat School quests.

Also If possible can you include some sort of alternative method for enabling/disabling the keys specifically F12 so its SweetFX compatible.
yea, looks like most scavenger and treasure hunt quest suddenly complete when enabling that... i hope it's not too much game breaking

Skord

Reaction score
I'm having an issue with the download. It's telling me the download's corrupt! Am I doing some thing wrong?

Fixed. Disabled Anti-Virus

Last edited:

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Sometimes the Trainer fcks me up - doesn't cancel (or let cancel) the fight even tho all enemies are dead ... can't save , must re-load... also inf npc money doesn't work for me. Does it works with latest update (1.04)?

SteamZ

Donor
Reaction score
I'm sure its the trainer as the game was working fine before using it. However, I'm experiencing sudden ''crashes'' of the game during cutscenes or loading through fast travel. The game doesn't crash and hang, it literally just closes to the desktop for no reason.

Skeiz

Reaction score
Trainer Is NOT WORK for 1.04 steam version. Trainer does not even activated. ALL options. Do not misleading

Donker

Reaction score
Thanks, perfect trainer.
Can confirm it works with gog version

Denzy Daffuky

Reaction score
Thank you !
There is a problem with F12, whenever I enable it, the item "Crowd's Eye" turn to 99999 and the game start freezing time to time (not stop responding)

Reaction score
thank you mrantifun, the trainer work well but i found that when use easy crafting, all stuffs in store, blacksmith, etc...dissapear so cant buy anything, can you fix it in next trainer ?

Skeiz

Reaction score
>yes it works with 1.04

It's a lie. This version does not work in the game 1.04

rthrthrth

Reaction score
Usually due to the game maxing on your PC especially if its a laptop. Try turning down the bloom and other effects and thus freeing some system resources

Thanks for the reply, but that is not the case. I have already played the whole game to the end and started a new one with cheats (60h gametime) - it was always on Ultra settings and had no crashes at all.

With cheats, it crashes after some play time.