Will check it out .

Pause your antivirus

Will check it out .

Will check it out .

Will check it out .

Will check it out .

Run trainer as admin.

Pause your antivirus.

Yes you do need to kill something , Gain 1 Exp to level up 3 levels .

Will check it out .

Will check it out .

Will check it out .

thanks and good job either way

Supercat

Reaction score
1.05 infinite money for NPC doesnt work.
infinite money player works.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Same happened to me and also warning dude you cant get now or never quest and other assasin's quest because of that easy craft trainer so basically your game messed up now, you can continue but you cant get best ending in the game :( so im starting again from the fresh without easy craft trainer.

Warning guys dont use easy craft until MAF fix it without side effect, it can ruin your whole game.

Fortunately that part's fine for me. I only failed 'Gangs of Novigrad' quests because I ended up doing a replacer quest. Still got Dijkstra's support.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
1.05 infinite money for NPC doesnt work.
infinite money player works.

True, if you want it, which is truly useful and worth the little effort; download Cheat Engine find the value.
If you need help, give me a PM.

EDIT: Sorry didn't read right, thought you meant player money cheat. In NPC's case it's the same story but it's not worth the effort imo Just head to another merchant if their coin runs out :p

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Help! trainer works until the last F key, but when i press the numpad numbers, nothing happens! i also tried to use the upper numbers, but nothing. no sound or activation come out of it.....

Could be a few things that causes the Trainer to stop functioning or function only half:
- Are you running the Trainer AFTER running the game?
- Are you running the Trainer as Administrator? <--- (Personally think it's this problem)
- Did you accidentally double-activate the Trainer with F1 key?
- Did your anti-virus program pick something up or block something used by this Trainer?

Josmm

Reaction score
When Mr.Antifun has time. He's doing a great job as always. Just have patience.

This question is over 1 months old and he didnt even post in this thread, let alone hint that he's working on a new version. This while he released 20 other trainers for different games.

NIKO87

Reaction score
This question is over 1 months old and he didnt even post in this thread, let alone hint that he's working on a new version. This while he released 20 other trainers for different games.
Just use cheat engine table it works perfectly.

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
You have to have patience,
Mr.Antifun is working on a lot of games, not only in this game, so patience boys, thanks
PS: sorry for my english :)

Havoc10K

Reaction score
Alt-tabing really doesn't solve anything because the issue is when you quick-save in-game with the trainer on it toggles the cheat that's also bind to that key on and off. The problem isn't when I want to toggle the cheat on because you can just alt-tab it's when I want to quick-save in game

It's not a bid deal just rather annoying to have to mash the key a few times every time I quicksave since neither has the option to bind them to a different key
Quite the long reply time. Sorry.

The way I see it you have your trainer window up.
I dunno if it's just me or what but when I minimize the trainer I can do all F's without triggering the trainer options.
Try that.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
well I use the steam version

use the set money option just do not go massive with the amount since you can allways give yourself more if needed

I have had no problem with the add exp or add skills cheats I have the number lock key on when using them

also the max level you can be is level 70 you might want to stop a bit below 70

PS: you need to get to level 2 on your own before you can use the add exp and skill cheats

allso if you go banging on the add exp cheat you will end up with 500000/2000 numbers as a example for your levels to then change you need to kill anything then the game will turn all your cheated exp into level ups

Thanks bud :)

Its all good now :) use 1.02 and if I start a new game, 1.03 to lvl :)

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
he was sick, you arsehole, right now he is swamped with work and is too busy to worry about a trainer that works fine for a lot of people

henrikzar

Reaction score
he was sick, you arsehole, right now he is swamped with work and is too busy to worry about a trainer that works fine for a lot of people
I think he's doing an excellent job and will be donating tomorrow when I get my pay check :)

Parlour

Donor
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks, MAF. I experience a few crashes now and then, but overall it works very well and I'm definitely thankful. And i haven't experienced any difference between updates of the game. I started using the 1.03 trainer and it's still working as it always has for me... awesome, that is. There's a few options I've never tried and likely won't, like the waypoint/teleport/timetweak; just never found a reason. Also, the infinite NPC money has never worked, but it's another one I've never really needed. Anyway, great work and keep it up!!

Doyoucare?

Reaction score
Well , I've been trying to use this trainer for a while , but I can't unzip it , wether it's winrar , wnizip or even 7zip , all of them tell me "unexpected end of archive" and I can't unpack it