Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
does this work for the steam version? just bought witcher 3 today cuz of the Halloween sale heard VERY good things about it looking forward to playing today

yes crawford 4152 the 1.1o trainer works for the steam version of witcher 3

the only thing i can add is my player is old made along time ago =made day one of the release of the game

the skill and exp cheats will not work untill you reach player level 2

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
any thing i can do to get it working? mines not the steam version.

well i have no idea what /where you got your witcher game and i am not a tech guru. so all i can say is try leaving some info-insight into what witcher game you are using and maybe someone can help . but while i might understand i personally do not condon the use of non legit copies of games . and if that is what your using you might find it hard to get help-find something that will work for your copy of the game

rdy89

Reaction score
I have bought and paid for the game its the GOG version, its version 1.07 (haven't updated as I don't get much download limit). What other info do you need?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I have bought and paid for the game its the GOG version, its version 1.07 (haven't updated as I don't get much download limit). What other info do you need?

for me you said enough all i can say is -if you have not yet try the 1.06 & 1.10 versions of the trainer and if no luck then maybe you will have to wait untill you can update your game further .but there is allways a chance someone that owns the GOG version like yourself will be able to offer you better advice than me

rdy89

Reaction score
for me you said enough all i can say is -if you have not yet try the 1.06 & 1.10 versions of the trainer and if no luck then maybe you will have to wait untill you can update your game further .but there is allways a chance someone that owns the GOG version like yourself will be able to offer you better advice than me
okay thanks, wont be able to update further as I only have my phone available to tether the internet from, sadly.

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
I have the version 1.10 of GOG but right now there's another patch 1.11.
I have not yet tried the latest version of the trainer with this patch. when I finish downloading try to see if it works well or not the trainer.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
I've got GOG version patch 1.11 and as I've mentioned before not all the functions are working in trainer version 1.10. Steam or GOG it is still the same DRM free game. There is not much of a difference as you can play this game without Steam layer even if you bought it on Steam.

jaq

Master Donor
Reaction score
I have witcher 3 v.1.11 the trainer not work at all , I tried trainer 1.10 & v 1.6 not work either >>>can any one help
I have win 10

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I have witcher 3 v.1.11 the trainer not work at all , I tried trainer 1.10 & v 1.6 not work either >>>can any one help
I have win 10

well all i can tell you is that the trainer still appears to be fine on the most up to date steam version

i can not help you if you have GOG version and i am using windows7 so i personally can not help you with windows 10 problems

if you have the the GOG witcher3 then make a edit to you post above and add that atleast it might help you in the end

jaq

Master Donor
Reaction score
well all i can tell you is that the trainer still appears to be fine on the most up to date steam version

i can not help you if you have GOG version and i am using windows7 so i personally can not help you with windows 10 problems

if you have the the GOG witcher3 then make a edit to you post above and add that atleast it might help you in the end

thanks for your answer I have steam ver. before with windows 7 work perfect with me now I'm back because the DLC hearts of stone when I try to active the trainer there in no sound like trainer activated :(

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
thanks for your answer I have steam ver. before with windows 7 work perfect with me now I'm back because the DLC hearts of stone when I try to active the trainer there in no sound like trainer activated :(

i have hearts of stone so it must be something to do with windows 10

when u first open the trainer after having the game running does it say the game is on ?

jaq

Master Donor
Reaction score
i have hearts of stone so it must be something to do with windows 10

when u first open the trainer after having the game running does it say the game is on ?
that what I did . open game then trainer > now I must play like an old school no help > thanks tal onzy thumps up

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
that what I did . open game then trainer > now I must play like an old school no help > thanks tal onzy thumps up
I'm using GOG version 1.11 on windows 10 and don't mean to be a traitor to mrantifun as his trainers are very good but I'm using the FLING version 1.11 and it is working great.

jaq

Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm using GOG version 1.11 on windows 10 and don't mean to be a traitor to mrantifun as his trainers are very good but I'm using the FLING version 1.11 and it is working great.
Thanks Ronhis for your info. I appreciate .can you please send a link for FLING trainer >>>> \\sorry mrantifun :p

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
I download it . work fine thanks again ;)
NP glad it helped was just about to send you a link but glad to see you got it. Still think Mrantifun's trainers are the best and safe but sometimes the wait is too much and Fling is next best.