Trainer Search

drmarmot

Reaction score
I don't really know whats going on but for some reason my trainer doesn't activate. Every time i press f1 it just does a ting sound and nothing happens!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I don't really know whats going on but for some reason my trainer doesn't activate. Every time i press f1 it just does a ting sound and nothing happens!
Start game first then run the trainer .

masterrelius91

Reaction score
The Old 1.21 is updated from MAF, download the New One and it should work just fine

wenneberg

Reaction score
EXP and SKILLPOINTS cheat, I get an integer error everytime - bug or am I doing something wrong? everything else works fine

wenneberg

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry I should've said, but thought it was obvious... it IS the updated version :(

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry I should've said, but thought it was obvious... it IS the updated version :(
Do it again, i tested it myself just a minute ago, first there was a bug that it didn't work i redownloaded it and now it works just fine

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
The updated Trainer didn't works for me atm....cant even activate it !!! What happend??:confused:

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
V1.21?

That's odd, try what MrAntiFun said before:

Sure, i did what he said....but only a "bing" sounds (so like the old Trainers who didnt works). Dunno why...tried the last Trainer (before the updated one shows up today and this doesn't work too). I'am the only one who have this prob?

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
They both confirmed it's working just fine, wait for MrAntiFun response about this.
Ok here's my Solution....i tried the new updated one several Times and cant get even activate it (tried to restart it several times). After that i extracted the old Trainer (even 1.21) to another location and started it after i restarted the Game. This one works for me !!
Tried to start the updated one again but nothing happens (i can activate F9 - F12 but no other Options). In that case, i'll use the old one :) Thanks for your Help anyways !!!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Ok here's my Solution....i tried the new updated one several Times and cant get even activate it (tried to restart it several times). After that i extracted the old Trainer (even 1.21) to another location and started it after i restarted the Game. This one works for me !!
Tried to start the updated one again but nothing happens (i can activate F9 - F12 but no other Options). In that case, i'll use the old one :) Thanks for your Help anyways !!!
No problem, sorry for about your issue, sometimes It's better to change the location of where you put Trainers at, mostly It's better to put it in Desktop indeed.

But anyways enjoy!