Trainer Search

esfsrh

Reaction score
Thank you for v1.0.... just wantd to tell you a big update is out but your trainer is already there so gg and thanks.

belthil17

Reaction score
My work except F10 and F11. The trigger sounds of F10 and F11 are different from other keys.

belthil17

Reaction score
Corrections, all normal, including no longer crashing after the mission wins. I look forward to the hero's skill points to cheat, thank you very much for your dedication!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Seems like everything is in order , If someone find an issue send me a message and i will look into it , Read the notice on the first post if you cant activate the cheats , This was made for Steam , So i'm not sure if it would work on Origin .

belthil17

Reaction score
Seems like everything is in order , If someone find an issue send me a message and i will look into it , Read the notice on the first post if you cant activate the cheats , This was made for Steam , So i'm not sure if it would work on Origin .
Can you provide hero skill modification?

frosafoxy

Reaction score
will crash if you use super speed and click the recruit troop button to much.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
will crash if you use super speed and click the recruit troop button to much.
Ya , Also if you keep it activated and start a new mission it may cause an issue , I advice only using it when you want to pass time for the sake of quick progress then turn the cheat off and continue playing as normal , You may have to pause the game by pressing Space then unpause to remove cheat effect.

RESCATOR

Reaction score
First mission validated, no crash, I do not know if F10, F11, Num0 work, F12 works well.(with steam)
I think the best thing is to do a complete mission then stop the game, restart the game and do the following mission reactivate the trainer to avoid any conflicts.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
First mission validated, no crash, I do not know if F10, F11, Num0 work, F12 works well.(with steam)
I think the best thing is to do a complete mission then stop the game, restart the game and do the following mission reactivate the trainer to avoid any conflicts.
Only game Speed "Numpad 1" may cause an issue and must be turned off at end of a mission or when not needed , The rest of the cheats should be fine to keep activated .

RESCATOR

Reaction score
Only game Speed "Numpad 1" may cause an issue and must be turned off at end of a mission or when not needed , The rest of the cheats should be fine to keep activated .
Ok,
I'll see this, thank you for the trainer, good job you're the best :)

Miesha

Reaction score
Finished four missions with a variety of cheats activated and no issues so far. Cheats also seem to pass over from one mission to the next without issue with few exceptions (game speed). fast construction seem to leave structures built with less hit points than normal, but infinite health combined with fast construction "fixes" that small issue.

qtyqty

Reaction score
all options of the trainer work fine, using the steam version 1.0.
thank you mate!

noarusan

Reaction score
Trainer may take up to 1 minute to activate , But it works fine .

Is there a specific issue i missed ? , Trainer must be activated in mission , Select main structure then activate trainer .

View attachment 7530
MyLord, the trainer work fine, but can you add unlimited health for army.,... forgive my impudent mylord

RESCATOR

Reaction score
MyLord, the trainer work fine, but can you add unlimited health for army.,... forgive my impudent mylord
Unlimited HP army is already realized !!! why? "Health cheat includes Player Structures and Units ";)