Trainer Search

Mokado

Reaction score
Okay, for the non-believers, I am running Steam V0.4.9 and it is still working for me. As I keep saying, be patient as it can take a good while to activate.
For it's just like that, saying Game is ON. Even when i try with game off it says OFF than i turn game on and it goes ON but i can only listen to the sound of windows as im clicking F1-F9 and nothing happens and i play the game till day 20 lol

stoltski

Reaction score
Hi, do you have to wait for half an hour before it works? I have the latest trainer and a 0.4.8 game version.

Mokado

Reaction score
Hi, do you have to wait for half an hour before it works? I have the latest trainer and a 0.4.8 game version.

Still hard to understand why for some works instant and others nothing happen :(

miso0011

Reaction score
What works for me is if you:
1)start a new survival game
2)pause
3) alt tab
4) open trainer
5) press F1/activate
6) wait a few minutes/seconds (varies)
7) once activated the other options appear to activate quickly

stoltski

Reaction score
2)pause
3) alt tab
4) open trainer
5) press F1/activate

Thanks mate. I'll try that method.

Aliih

Reaction score
can you please uppdate the trainer please :D 4.9 now :D

**Never Mind it works perfectly**

Last edited:

Ryofu

Reaction score
Everytime i turn on the trainer after starting a new game i cannot get the trainer to start. the activate trainer function just does not work. Anyone know how to get the trainer to work?

thanks

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
2)pause
3) alt tab
4) open trainer
5) press F1/activate

I can confirm that the latest trainer works with the latest version of the game at this time. I followed the above instructions and it all works as intended.

Ryofu

Reaction score
I can confirm that the latest trainer works with the latest version of the game at this time. I followed the above instructions and it all works as intended.

I don't get it though. I am following the same list as you but when i press F1 i get a ding sound from the trainer after a short time and the trainer is still not activated.

Sijko

Reaction score
i am curious can the radius of unit attack be tweaked by trainer because for a stupid reason the veteran units are NOT increasing their view range. i want to snipe the whole map...

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are doing to make it work but I've followed the exact instructions of miso0011, even ran the trainer as admin, waited a good 5 minutes even after the ding went off but nothing. I'm just gonna wait until the trainer is updated.

Sachi

Reaction score
2)pause
3) alt tab
4) open trainer
5) press F1/activate

Yeee.. that still doesn't work for me, no matter how many times i've tried.. still a no

Oberonia

Reaction score
we need an update of the cheat engine, if the cheat engine isn't at the same version of the game, it can't work, yesterday, the game get an update, so it's normal if it doesn't work^^

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
That is weird that some of us can get it working and the others can't. The only thing I can think of that may possibly be keeping the trainer from activating would be your anti-virus or maybe even windows updates.

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
It shouldn't be my anti-virus, I put all trainers into an excluded folder so it shouldn't be messing with the code. It probably doesn't help that the game was updated just recently, the devs probably changed some critical things that stop the trainer from influencing it which is why people aren't able to run the trainer.

SigmaSmasher

Reaction score
i think we need inf oil supply to build New Unit.Maybe instant build , research and units.

this particular value is tied to the number of oil wells you have currently active, and its addresses may be hard coded. i'm not sure it would be feasible to do this, because the legwork is extensive. when the game is done being updated this may be a possibility, but because its getting an update every week or so it would be a waste of time to include this option. Mrantifun will likely add it when the update frequency decreases substantially.