Trainer Search

Ivantsov

Reaction score
I can grab only 4 items on stack and etc. how to change it?

Outside of the safehouse you will still have a limit on stacks, so it's best to just grab items and return the small amount to the safehouse, then use a container to manipulate the removal of stack limits.

LuizMP

Reaction score
scavenge's crashing here.... Really thanks for the Trainer... but still not 100% ok ;)
But you CAN do it! you'r the BEST! Get going with CE... but THANKS again.. and I believe in you!!!

None of above

Reaction score
Noted funny thing: game crashes when you put things into container really fast WITHOUT TRAINER. So if your game crashes when using trainer - try to get/put things fast without trainer, if it crashes too - not trainer problem obviously.

fatcat

Reaction score
I've been okay to get to day 24 by only duping food. Any other items crash the game for me. But with food usable as currency its all you need really. :)

PressONe2345

Reaction score
Dosent work for me i try to collect more item but dont work and crash eh but thanx for trainer maybe you fix this all i be waiting

LuizMP

Reaction score
Guys gotat a new problem.. any1 could help? Using CE... it was ok, but I let one guy die.. do, started over.. ok, CE working fine yet.. but can't scavenge ... no crashes... but buttons can't be clicked.. I just can saty home... any1???

Failboss

Reaction score
When I extract it and start the trainer disappears.

please help

LuizMP

Reaction score
JhVLeOL.jpg

Help me... those buttons really don't work anymore... can't play the game.. using RELOADED + CE... but it was OK.. started new game than... :(

I have to "ESC" and choose to stay home.. can't scavange.. HEELLPPPP!!!! That's my last try.... or I'll give up this game :(

RepoV

Reaction score
I found the save location C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\11bitstudios\This War Of Mine

nikolaalokin

Donor
Reaction score
just completed game with trainer.
it is true that after using cheat, heading out to scavenge will crash.
I'm sure there are many ways around the crash bug, however this is the way I found.
The way around this crash is simple:
1. use cheat
2. turn cheat off
3. build something
4. Nighttime
5. set all member to sleep/guard
6. NO scavenge -day 1- .
7. No Crash -day 2-
8. repeat every time you use cheat in safe house.

Reaction score
I'm sure there are many ways around the crash bug, however this is the way I found.
1. use cheat
2. turn cheat off
3. build something
4. Nighttime
6. NO scavenge -day 1- .
7. No Crash -day 2-
So 1 day all sleep/guard , next day we can go scavenger ?

Maksym

Reaction score
1. use cheat
2. turn cheat off
3. build something
4. Nighttime
6. NO scavenge -day 1- .
7. No Crash -day 2-
Works perfectly!

RAGEDevilJam

Reaction score
>Build metal workshop -> Upgrade it -> Create an axe -> Destroy wardrobe -> Congratulations, you've got container! :D
囧TZ why i can't chop the wardrobe....is that real? also.trainer works pretty well this time.just to remember turn it off when you finished will be fine,and don't turn on trainer until you past DAY 1,

roblmich

Reaction score
On MrAntiFun's youtube channel someone said this:

I found a way around the crash, firstly clear the whole house you should do this before 6pm (end of day) by clearing the whole house you can find meds food and jewlery which is mostly the important stuff so use the cheat until you have as many as you want i went with 150 of each also try to use the meds and bandages once and build a bed so that the values change naturally (not sure if you have to do this but its how i did it) then once you go out to scavenge this is where the game crashes so how to fix it? easy dont scavenge on first day just stay make every1 guard. that was game will save and you keep all your stuff. :)

I do have a question though, can you turn the cheat on while scavenging? Otherwise it's pretty useless. Like not on the scavenging window but when you are actually in the area to scavenge? I'm not really understanding "WHEN" to use the trainer.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
On MrAntiFun's youtube channel someone said this:

I found a way around the crash, firstly clear the whole house you should do this before 6pm (end of day) by clearing the whole house you can find meds food and jewlery which is mostly the important stuff so use the cheat until you have as many as you want i went with 150 of each also try to use the meds and bandages once and build a bed so that the values change naturally (not sure if you have to do this but its how i did it) then once you go out to scavenge this is where the game crashes so how to fix it? easy dont scavenge on first day just stay make every1 guard. that was game will save and you keep all your stuff. :)

I do have a question though, can you turn the cheat on while scavenging? Otherwise it's pretty useless. Like not on the scavenging window but when you are actually in the area to scavenge? I'm not really understanding "WHEN" to use the trainer.
You can turn it on while scavenging , I think the problem occur if you use the trainer on guns and stuff like that but it shouldnt crash if you use it on materials and food .