Trainer Search

Tilitus

Reaction score
If you only grab once item at a time and stay away from lockpicks you sould be fine.. dont click the mouse to fast and ONLY one item at a time and DO NOT click grab all whne you have the cheat on...

DeltaFtw

Reaction score
If you only grab once item at a time and stay away from lockpicks you sould be fine.. dont click the mouse to fast and ONLY one item at a time and DO NOT click grab all whne you have the cheat on...
For me i could click for a couple of times. 3-4 then i wait. then do it again. clicking to fast will give a obvious crash

Zantus

Reaction score
Keep trying out the trainer -- once you get used to it, the crash should be more rare. The first few times I used it, it crashed several times but now I'm already on the 20th day with almost every item in the game.

dago potswill

Reaction score
ATTENTION PLEASE.

I was having the crashing problem too. I got it to stop by NOT using the trainer on the FIRST day. Using it beginning on the 2nd day or after I experience NO crashing.

Zantus

Reaction score
It does work on the first day, but it's perfectly fine not to use it. I would agree that the crashes are less frequent during the days past the first day.
Though, I was able to fully board up the home on the first day with the help of the trainer.

roblmich

Reaction score
Kk I'll try it out right now. Thanks MrAntiFun, will report back shortly :D

Okay so I turned on the trainer and ate 1 food and used 1 bandage and they still disappeared so I'm not sure how to use this. Is it just when scavenging?

Zantus

Reaction score
Kk I'll try it out right now. Thanks MrAntiFun, will report back shortly :D

Okay so I turned on the trainer and ate 1 food and used 1 bandage and they still disappeared so I'm not sure how to use this. Is it just when scavenging?

A smart move is to keep one storage place at home like a wardrobe or trash spot, store everything you want to duplicate there, use the trainer (press F1) and then re-add into your inventory. I can record a video of this if needed.

roblmich

Reaction score
Oooh I gotcha. I'll do that then, thank you. I also figured out how to dupe it when scavenging, and I'm assuming you have to deactivate the cheat before leaving the area, because it errored out. I am starting a new game anyway because one of my guys died :|

roblmich

Reaction score
Unfortunately I hope MrAntiFun is going to come out with another update that gets around the crashes if at all possible, cause I can't scavenge on the second day at all. Dunno what I'm doing wrong as lockpicks work for me as well as everything else. I keep water at 150 or lower as well as the "Valuables" item for trading later in the game. I wonder if I have to clear the entire house... I'll give it another shot and then if not then I'll just go play something else for now.

Appreciate the work you do though, MrAntiFun. Will be checking back later to see if there's any updates.

Zantus

Reaction score
You have to completely turn off the trainer while it's not in use to prevent crashes. I use it only when I actually want to duplicate items while I'm in the menu, and I don't use it while trading with NPCs. So far doing these hasn't crashed my game.

roblmich

Reaction score
You have to completely turn off the trainer while it's not in use to prevent crashes. I use it only when I actually want to duplicate items while I'm in the menu, and I don't use it while trading with NPCs. So far doing these hasn't crashed my game.

Yeah I was actually doing that. One time it crashed because I forgot to turn it off, so I was like, okay. Started it up and 5 minutes in w/o the trainer on again, (second day), it crashed, so I figured that one was the game. Third time, I was playing for roughly 20 mins and built a bunch of stuff, then a crash, I had used the cheat for containers at the home but no scavenging yet. Fourth crash was like the third time, only I turned off the trainer and went to go "to night" and did not make it because when I went to hit scavenge (with the trainer off btw) it crashed, and now I'm here. I always turn the trainer off before going "to night" and I use some of my stock if I need to trade (which, I don't really so I don't go around those places unless I need weapon parts/weapons), or whatever, etc, I'll equip the survivor with food to give to random event people, etc.

But yeah so at this point it actually seems fairly random. I turn it on after inspecting what is in a container/pile of rubble/etc at the home, and if I already have those mats, I just take them instead of "infinitying" them, so it clears up room or lets me know that I have used that cupboard or whatever already.

Edit: Should I be using it when I'm actually INSIDE the menu to get items? If so I guess I've been doing it wrong.

Last edited:

Zantus

Reaction score
I'll just point out that this is possible with the trainer.
iKxafg1.png

Also I've noticed that raiders won't be able to rob your items if you store them in a container at home. Probably a dev oversight.

KLEGANE

Reaction score
ANTIfun your trainers works but when you go scavaging it crashes,so you have to add all resources you want then when night comes you sleep then it saves,so you exit the trainer then the game and you continue your game.Can you look into that,wtf how do i donate via SMS,i dont have credit card. i have a spare 14 euros so...

秋月理

Reaction score
Should I be using it when I'm actually INSIDE the menu to get items?

YES, you've to open your inventory (while searching item in your house ONLY.)
Then, press F1, after that, move item to your inventory by clicking or dragging,
After you get enough item, press F1 again to disable trainer BEFORE closing inventory.
DON'T try to duplicate tools and weapons. Game may crash.
DON'T make item more than 1000 pieces, game may crash too.
(For me, after make item more than 1500, sometime it crashed.)
DON'T ENABLE trainer when you didn't open your inventory
DON'T ENABLE outside your house (=DON'T ENABLE while scavenging)

edit: I hope that this trainer will have god mode soon.

roblmich

Reaction score
YES, you've to open your inventory (while searching item in your house ONLY.)
Then, press F1, after that, move item to your inventory by clicking or dragging,
After you get enough item, press F1 again to disable trainer BEFORE closing inventory.
DON'T try to duplicate tools and weapons. Game may crash.
DON'T make item more than 1000 pieces, game may crash too.
(For me, after make item more than 1500, sometime it crashed.)
DON'T ENABLE trainer when you didn't open your inventory
DON'T ENABLE outside your house (=DON'T ENABLE while scavenging)

edit: I hope that this trainer will have god mode soon.

I have been enabling it while scavenging and it's been working fine. Just not having it on in the scavenging WINDOW, but while someone is running around gathering at another location, IMO it's been really nice. I wish I would have taken Zantus's advice though because now I'm hurting for some parts and can't place parts in containers from my own home inventory, I believe.

Edit: Broke a cupboard and was able to put stuff into it to dupe. Never mind, worked out well.

Last edited: