Trainer Search

Bedazza

Donor
Reaction score
I think I've found a workaround for crashes, now it occurs much more rarely than before.
1. Use the "storage in the wardrobe/cupboard/pile of rubble" method.
2. Instead of clicking away, drag n' drop the items you wish to duplicate.
3. Have a lot of stuff.

Remember to turn off the trainer as soon you have finished duplicating items.

Works for me, there is a good chance it will work for you as well.

Just tried that didn't work

margiamrgi

Reaction score
I think I've found a workaround for crashes, now it occurs much more rarely than before.
1. Use the "storage in the wardrobe/cupboard/pile of rubble" method.
2. Instead of clicking away, drag n' drop the items you wish to duplicate.
3. Have a lot of stuff.

Remember to turn off the trainer as soon you have finished duplicating items.

Works for me, there is a good chance it will work for you as well.

This and also remember to use trainer once per day

Also don't push mouse too many times or it will crash

Kevik

Reaction score
Just tried that didn't work

Yeah it is really finicky, I crashed about 5 times before i found what worked or not. The trainer works you just have to keep trying until it works, start small and work your way up.

Bense

Reaction score
Can somebody do a full summary of what do and what not to, because after 17 (partly contradicting) statements, I'm getting confused. Maybe trainer god can find a workaround.

ATHANh

Reaction score
CH made a trainer with:
  • Freeze Time
How they do that ? @@

Clone

Reaction score
I find the trainer works really well. Simply only use it when bartering/scavenging. Activate the trainer, click the item into your backpack (if you're about to scavenge and choosing what to bring with you, can can multiply your items easily there by adding an item to your backpack and then adding a bunch back to your group's items). REMINDER do NOT drag items, it's less stable and WILL crash your game. Only click on the item to add it to your inventory. Don't forget to deactivate the trainer before you leave the inventory screen.

Snutz

Donor
Reaction score
Is godmode possible? I would really love it.

I donated :)

Last edited:

viniciusggstv

Reaction score
Mr,when I go to collect, the game stops working.I do not know if anyone else, is this problem.

JetpacZX

Reaction score
I find the trainer works really well. Simply only use it when bartering/scavenging. Activate the trainer, click the item into your backpack (if you're about to scavenge and choosing what to bring with you, can can multiply your items easily there by adding an item to your backpack and then adding a bunch back to your group's items). REMINDER do NOT drag items, it's less stable and WILL crash your game. Only click on the item to add it to your inventory. Don't forget to deactivate the trainer before you leave the inventory screen.

I did this and the game still crashes without fail

avohec

Reaction score
So far I've noticed I went from crashes all the time to almost none by never taking lockpicks with me when scavenging.

Btw, thank you SO much for this trainer, even if it only has one cheat so far. I appreciate all the work you do.

roblmich

Reaction score
Guys, only activate the trainer when you're in the loot windows. When you're done filling up on stuff, deactivate the trainer BEFORE you close the loot window. That's it. if that doesn't work for you I don't know what will then.

El Douche

Reaction score
I deel like a total idiot, but I can't even get the trainer to work. It's downloaded as a .bin file and I can't open it. Not by zip or by mounting it. It shows as a nameless vlc file. Anyone want to share their thoughts?

Zantus

Reaction score
I deel like a total idiot, but I can't even get the trainer to work. It's downloaded as a .bin file and I can't open it. Not by zip or by mounting it. It shows as a nameless vlc file. Anyone want to share their thoughts?

Try right-clicking the .bin file and open with winrar.

El Douche

Reaction score
Bloody marvoules. Could have figered that one out... Anyway thanks for the fast reply!

Skcyte

Reaction score
So I managed to find a way to this thing work great. Use it when you need it, so far I used it when in the night screen, if you want to increase your item just go to prepare and do as you like. But whenever you do that just make sure you don't scavenge, just stay. If you like to scavenge don't use the cheat at all.
So far it doesn't crash on mine. Good luck trying.

CthulhuRay

Reaction score
I got it to work for me finally, started using the trainer from day 2 in the game. I cheat in whatever items I need as many times as I want to the only difference this time is that I "disable" the trainer and then close it completely and carry on as normal.

I'm able to cheat for any items and scavenging works for me so far, I'm on day 6 now... it only seems to have started working after closing the trainer entirely. can anyone else try?

Keule

Donor
Reaction score
Das game stürzt bei mir immer noch ab jemand ne idee