Trainer Search

Blackarrow989

Reaction score
hii... if anybody can help me plz... ive downloaded the V2.2.0 build 16155 and my game is V2.2.0 build 16155.736913 but for some odd reason when i try to launch the trainer it says:

"WARNING"
Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.2.0 Trainer +15 Build 16155 MrAntiFun.EXE will be compressed only after closing the application after using it.
Modification will be lost if you close WinRaR before that

Any help on solving this?
it would be a great help thank you

I've figured out what was wrong it was my Virus protection that was blocking the trainer from activating thanks to everybody in anyway great community when i was browsing through the threads

thunder3581

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Antifun,
I have downloaded the trainer Total War Rome II Emperor Edition v.2.0.0 (doesn´t found a Steam-Version for it). I start the game and after it the trainer. If I try to activate F1 the game and the trainer stops.
So I downloaded an older version for Steam but it does not work either. I can activate F1 but thats it F2 doesn´t work.
What did I do wrong???

maxhans

Reaction score
Well it seems the God Mode doesn't work for me. I have steam latest version with all DLCs. I tried everything and it just doesn't work.

Arend

Donor
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I've had trouble with the latest trainer too,
but after deleting the ''old'' trainer and downloaded it again it worked for me.

AxeManRPDX

Reaction score
So i just talked to Mr.Antifun because the trainer activated but never enabled the cheats but the cheats would work in game, so he got on teamveiwer to see what was going on, he said "activate the trainer, and give it 10 seconds before enabling f2 - f12. hope that helps

Azhrei

Reaction score
There's a new patch out, so we'll have to wait until this is updated, I guess. Trainer versions 16155 and 16019 don't work.

amehdi

Reaction score
Why this trainer dont have super troops size like 500 or more... please...

pest99

Reaction score
I know this is a bit of an older game, but 16155 doesn't work at all. Honestly i'd be stoked if i could just fast track construction and research.

pest99

Reaction score
Actually let me rephrase: MrAntiFun, if you get a chance I'd greatly appreciate if you updated this trainer. Keep up the good work!