Trainer Search

....Kacper....

Reaction score
When it will be new trainer for Warhammer total war so I can use it and go back playing Warhammer total war?Thank you in advance.

Orivaa

Reaction score
Hopefully a fix for the trainer will come soon. I'll be eagerly waiting until then, Mr.Antifun. :)

sayangaui

Reaction score
trainer still works for me, although, i only use fast construction, recruitment, inf ammo, +1000 experience and super units. i also have about a dozen mods active. i think it's the norsca campaign plus the hotfix that's causing the crashes. didn't dl it yet.

Mitherson

Super Donor
Reaction score
Been playing Norsca faction couple of days on normal and fancied playing on hard but with the help of a bit of money and quicker play by having fast research and construction.

So as everyone has put on previous comments I can confirm total war warhammer (v1.6.0 buid 14491.1150947) does CTD on activation of trainer and F keys sadly, tried beginning of a campaign and also through a previous saved campaign. I play un-modded and have all DLC races as well as the 30th Anniversay DLC. Keep up the great work Mr.Antifun, looking forward to playing Total War Warhammer II and hopefully later have the peace of mind to have faster harder game play with the ability of your trainers.

All the best

Mitherson

Orivaa

Reaction score
I got mine to work. I just activated the trainer at the main menu instead of during the campaign.

SplitImages

Donor
Reaction score
So far playing Norsca I have had zero issues, with the exception of Inf. Ammo does seem to not work, and super unit size causes some interesting things with the ice wolf chariots.

Azhaagh

Donor
Reaction score
I'm still using 1.6.0 13579 trainer as Norsca and the Troll guy and Inf Movement (both hero and lord) works, as does God mode and inf Magic. So I don't think the XP and Gold will work because those are the only parts that we manually enter an amount?

Edited to add: And I launch the trainer prior to launching the game. I don't know if that matters or not.

Mokwhy

Reaction score
The Trainer is crashing my game when i go in battle.
Its loads 25% crash if i don' t use trainer and go battle it works.
I use
Total War Warhammer V1.6.0 Build 13578

JimJam

Reaction score
Can comfirm trainer causes CTD.
It seems to be random. Just now activating the trainer caused a crash. Before that it was pop surplus, before that research. etc. etc.
Ran trainer before and after loading game to test. Same results as above regardless of when running it.
Defo unstable no matter how i come at it.
Defo needs an update.

Pringus

Reaction score
Don't know if it's just me, but everytime I try to run the V1.6.0 13579 Trainer, my antivirus tells me it's FileRepMalware and deletes the program, the 13578 run but doesn't work at all, will I just have to sit and wait for the Norsca/Wood Elves update trainer?

Last edited:

SplitImages

Donor
Reaction score
Don't know if it's just me, but everytime I try to run the V1.6.0 13579 Trainer, my antivirus tells me it's FileRepMalware and deletes the program, the 13578 run but doesn't work at all, will I just have to sit and wait for the Norsca/Wood Elves update trainer?
If you are using Avast, you will need to add an exception for the folder the Launcher of the trainer is in.

To those experiencing a CTD, launch TW:W to main menu, then start the trainer, activate cheats, then start the campaign you desire or load the game you wish. Be sure to double check with Pop Surplus you will need for the faction you will play. As of yet, I have had no issues running the trainer with the Norsca Update and the 30th Anniversary units of renown

Inquisitor956

Reaction score
If you are using Avast, you will need to add an exception for the folder the Launcher of the trainer is in.

To those experiencing a CTD, launch TW:W to main menu, then start the trainer, activate cheats, then start the campaign you desire or load the game you wish. Be sure to double check with Pop Surplus you will need for the faction you will play. As of yet, I have had no issues running the trainer with the Norsca Update and the 30th Anniversary units of renown

I did as you recommended, but the game still crashes (money instantly goes to the maximum, which is when I know the game is about to crash, even though I never use the money cheats).

No mods, all DLC, fresh install.

Bruce Dean

Reaction score
Please Update :) Soon as I activate the trainer I just tried to click on my lord's banner and it crashed o_O

Mitherson

Super Donor
Reaction score
Okay not sure if this allowed so please tell me to remove this post if it isn't.

below is a link to a free trainer that works with the current version of Total war: warhammer v1.6.0 norsca dlc and 30th anniversary edition dlc for thos having problems with Mr.antifun trainer till an update is done

https://*********.com/trainers/total-war-warhammer-v160-18-trainer-fling

mega games for the *********