Trainer Search

kandras

Reaction score
ok after testing ALL sides, the only issues are Campaign.
CTD when and only when i add a mod. or accidentally turn off the trainer. ( oops )
God mode works against everything except Artillery and other explosives.
Getting attacked by Magic is fine. No CTD.
Only played Campaign so far.

MecheslaV

Reaction score
Still using the 2nd trainer and everything has worked fine, have now raked up 30+hrs and trainer hasn't caused a crash yet. God mode does work, this is using the Steam version. I do wonder how many people complained about the game crashing because they simply downloaded a pirated version of the game. There have been lots of reports of the game crashing with trainers from the pirated version. Just a heads up.

There is no pirated version of TW: Warhammer. It can't be retail right now. Denuvo (protection) is to hard? I don't know, but some recent games (Lara Croft, DOOM etc.) have this protection and they still uncracked

coastalgerman

Reaction score
Non pirated Steam version: God mode crash in battle empire versus empire (marienburg). Purposefully didn't use time acceleration/de-acceleration and turned on trainer before starting campaign. Couldn't relate crash to a specific in game event, battle was pretty chaotic. Mostly infantry versus infantry/cavalry/artillery

bluesnacks

Reaction score
it crashes on legit steam version during chaos campaign for me; it is consistent in the crashing using only god mode

oi m8

Reaction score
Hey great trainer thank you very much but i downloaded the trainer did the cheats so ı was going to download another one of 3 versions ı deleted my old one now the new one wont work

oi m8

Reaction score
Hey great trainer thank you very much but i downloaded the trainer did the cheats so ı was going to download another one of 3 versions ı deleted my old one now the new one wont work
oh i turned of my antivirus and it worked thnx

Vashandra

Reaction score
I have the steam version of the game and experience most of my crashes when i get attacked during AI turns, but very rarely when during my own turn except during the scripted/quest related battles. just started using the +17, we'll see how it goes.

Excelsius

Reaction score
Will there be an Option to max out the friendship between two Lords?
(like for realy fast vasallen staates etc)

And great trainers!

megaray500

Reaction score
Erm guys... I noticed that when I hit enemy troops with spells and any type of artillery fire, they don't die. Not one soldier dies and I keep hitting them over and over again, but still nothing. Yet when I bring out an infantry unit to kill them, they die. And yes I know the difference between hex and actual damage spells, and I was using damage obv.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yeah still crashing on the newest version
If you can send me a save of a battle you always crash in i will be more than happen to take a look at it and fix any problems i find .

Tabun

Super Donor
Reaction score
it crashes on legit steam version during chaos campaign for me; it is consistent in the crashing using only god mode
Yea, seems so. Started another campaign (Greenskins though instead of Chaos) and activated other options, then in-battle map god mode was activated and no crashes encountered. Dozens of battles smooth and fine. Maybe the trainer does not like when only God mode option is on without at least something else.

mezz

Reaction score
guys some units god mode dont work on when your on the campaign map dragon ogres take damage when you auto resolve so do chaos lords it may be all giant units but say you auto resolve a battle and you got dragon ogres then you attack something with the damaged units and go into the battle. If the damaged unit gets hit it may conflict with god mode and cause a crash.

Xenobyte

Reaction score
guys some units god mode dont work on when your on the campaign map dragon ogres take damage when you auto resolve so do chaos lords it may be all giant units but say you auto resolve a battle and you got dragon ogres then you attack something with the damaged units and go into the battle. If the damaged unit gets hit it may conflict with god mode and cause a crash.

Well, it's actually working as intended. God mode is for in-battle, not for overworld view (does not have any effect on autoresolving).

RoyG

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Total War Warhammer V1.00 Build 9738 Trainer +12
Total War Warhammer V1.00 Build 9738 Trainer +15
Total War Warhammer V1.00 Build 9738 Trainer +17

Options:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Inf.Movement Lords
  3. Inf.Movement Heroes
  4. Fast Research
  5. Fast Construction
  6. Fast Recruiting
  7. Set Generals Skill Points
  8. Inf.Population Surplus
  9. Inf.Public Order
  10. Recover Troops Size
  11. God Mode
  12. Inf.Ammo
  13. Inf.Population Surplus Hordes
  14. Inf.Magic
  15. Add 1000 Exp Of Selected Lord or Hero
  16. Instant Spell Cooldown
  17. Super Unit Size
Notice:
  • You shouldn't use Hordes surplus population unless you playing Hordes faction
  • To edit money click on Game Editor button then enter value and edit it , You must have the trainer activated and open any city in game before using the money editor
  • For Skill Points first select any Hero or Lord then enter wanted value of skill points and set it , It will only effect selected Hero or Lord
  • Your units may still lose 3-4 or even 10 soldiers per but will not go lower with god mode on .
  • For Exp to work first activate trainer then select a Hero or a Lord then click on it and once selected press the exp hotkey then click away to something else then click back on Hero or Lord to see cheat effect ,You will still have to gain 1 exp in game for that Hero or Lord for rank to level up instantly to as much exp as you added
Known bugs to be fixed on next update for the trainer within the next 24 hours :
  • Fix God Mode Cheat in battle when player units get hit with spell their health go sky high until the game crashes -- Done waiting confirmation from users.
  • Add Inf. Magic -- Done
  • Fix population surplus for chaos -- Done
  • Add Rank -- Done
  • Fix skill points to work for heroes -- Done
  • Godmode crashes-- Done
  • Add Instant Cooldown for Spells and Abilities.-- Done
  • Super troop size add-- Done
thanks alot alot for your work!!!

Vormelnia

Reaction score
God Mode still crashes the game, while playing Chaos

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey, Trainer +17, does not crashes, but God Mode does not work, my armies crushed and cities razed to the ground by orcs.

darragh

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to personally thank @MrAntiFun for creating these trainers within a short period of time, I would like to also mention +17 Steam version works perfectly fine, I have been able to use godmode and destroy those who stand in my way and every other possible options. I love the ability to change the keys so I don't have to use numpad :). 25+hrs raked in.