Trainer Search

Benzoza

Reaction score
Click on the Game Editor button, option should be in there.

Alright, I see 2 options there but what do I do next. Clicking doesn't seem to do anything.

Sorry, I don't really know about all this.

Chance2007

Reaction score
In a local lan campaign with my brother this trainer causes desync, Whilst it's probably not going to be top of your agenda given everything you're caught up doing with this trainer.
Would this even be possible to fix? It would be awesome if my brother and I could use this trainer in a local LAN campaign.
Without the trainer open the desync issue definitely disappears and it appears just when the trainer actives initially, so it's not narrowed down to any individual cheat.
I understand if this can't be fixed, but if it's possible that would be awesome!

icevein87

Reaction score
Edit: meh ... Ghostbust1234 was faster :D

Concerning the god mode crashes:
Running the game with and without mods (radious, better camera, conquer all) doesn't change anything for me. This is of course highly dependent on what the mod changes.

I managed to bypass most crashing battles by either using other options in conjunction with god mode, inf. movement for example.
Or simply save, restart the game and try again.
This is by no means a fact, just a feeling that it somehow helps to get the right addresses to freeze the HP of the units. Then again my programming skills are barely existent :D , i just try to understand how the engine works and what the trainer uses.

Another issue i encountered is that god mode has a problem with reinforcing troops of either enemies or pc-controlled allies.
Crashed the moment my allies army entered the battle.
Enemy reinforcements sometimes become invulnerable as well, re-activating god mode did solve that problem though.

to conclude, this game is barely a week old and had some starting issues and ( in my opinion) is far from finished.
So if someone has problems using this trainer i suggest to simply attack another target not the same where the crash occured or replenish their forces to 100% save and load again, worked for me up to 70%.

Last edited:

Alphabreen

Reaction score
is there a way to add something like: "force diplomatic offer" ? like i can force the AI to become a vasall/reunite with my empire or something?

btw. great work mrantifun :)

Siberia

Reaction score
Cannot embed heroes into armies with trainer activated (im playing chaos with every cheat on except the inf surplus for normal non horde races) also my other armies don't replenish instantly as chaos with everything activated

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Anyone who getting crashes try to play without mods .
Game still crashes without any mods running.
I just noticed also that I was using the magic cooldown and infinite magic and I was using magic to attack my enemy and I used the first magic skill, it cooled down quickly and then I clicked on it and after doing so before I got to even click on the enemy to cast it on them the game crashed.

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
I just tried the game out again without any mods with "Total War Warhammer V1.00 Build 9738 Trainer +15 MrAntiFun" trainer and the battle lasted a little longer but the game ended up crashing still.
I noticed something also, with the trainers that have come out so far for the game, I've tried them out with different factions since it has been released.
Playing as the Empire= I didn't get any crashes at all
Playing as the Dwarfs= You get crashes in battles, the only one I got it in was a quest I believe in the beginning when playing as the Dwarfs you're ordered to go to a ambush battle and in that battle the game crashes
Playing as the Warriors of Chaos= Game crashes in battles

I haven't tried out the other factions besides those.

Oni Proxy

Reaction score
Alright, I see 2 options there but what do I do next. Clicking doesn't seem to do anything.

Sorry, I don't really know about all this.

Yuu have to add the value of gold you want in the box, then hit the button my man.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
In a local lan campaign with my brother this trainer causes desync, Whilst it's probably not going to be top of your agenda given everything you're caught up doing with this trainer.
Would this even be possible to fix? It would be awesome if my brother and I could use this trainer in a local LAN campaign.
Without the trainer open the desync issue definitely disappears and it appears just when the trainer actives initially, so it's not narrowed down to any individual cheat.
I understand if this can't be fixed, but if it's possible that would be awesome!

this is a anticheat system CA have built into multiplayer games so you can refuse to desync if playing online and someone is cheating.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Server Sided = Anything the server is controlling.
If you change your money ,HP,SP and you see it but the game doesnt recognize it as real, Then they are server sided and cant be done with memory. Server Side ******* is getting into the server and altering data.
Just because you hacked HP,SP or money and it is real,that is still client side hacks. Because the server isnt controlling it. It was left up to the client end of the game to handle it. Even with packets, Your sending a message from the client telling the server what you have. So the server is just logging it and trusting the client end to handle what you get.

Trying to fix this and make it work on this game is almost impossible.

mezz

Reaction score
trainer seems to be ok but god mode dosent work when you auto resolve battles. some units lose health and so does your lord. I think recover units dont work aswell.

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
trainer seems to be ok but god mode dosent work when you auto resolve battles. some units lose health and so does your lord. I think recover units dont work aswell.
The god mode with auto resolve has never worked I believe.

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
I hope that Mr.AntiFun can get an updated trainer out quick to fix our issues.

NativeBlood23

Reaction score
Just an update, god mod still crashes game. Pretty sure you already know just passing on as i play and use:)

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Mr Anti Fun, hopefully you'll see this and I just wanted to ask if you could possibly tell us what you think is causing the crashes.
Thanks

Siberia

Reaction score
Okay for unit replenishment i've figured it out, you need to have super unit size for instant unit replenishment