Trainer Search

LeutnantRC

Reaction score
#1 Please List out Trainer Problem ////////// Since a week the trainer is not working, just an error sound pops up and nothing more.

#2 Please List Game Version ////////// The game is Middle Earth - Shadow of War

#3 Please List Whether Your Game is an Original Copy or a retail Copy ////////// It is a Original Copy

#4 Please Be Patient if there are trainers that are outdated and needs to be updated We Will do our best to get to every request as soon as possible ////////// It was updated, on one day it works on the other day it does not.

peekaboo69

Super Donor
Reaction score
I used the MAF trainer when the game first released and played through the whole game ...

Was there a patch to the game? If yes you just have to wait for MAF to update the trainer ..
Were there any updates to Windows after which the trainer stopped working?
Did you run any AV/ Malware scan before the trainer stopped working?
Tried disabling AV/ running trainer in admin mode?

jandecoleman

Reaction score
I am playing BattleTech and your trainer was working great up until late in the game and now the No Heat will not activate. I can get inf armor and inf stability to work but not the no heat

seandevlin

Reaction score
Same as me, it just stop working. Whne you minimize after activating the trainer freezes and after some time that invalid sound appears.

peekaboo69

Super Donor
Reaction score
I haven't played BT seems there was a patch applied yesterday that could have made some changes to the games code ..