Trainer Search

kanggg

Reaction score
Game updated to with new v1.6f7 War for the overworld my pet dungeon

An update to your trainer would be greatly appreciated
Dude, MAF wrote right above your post, that he updated the trainer.

MU ZHEN

Reaction score
The new update v1.6f7 trainer doesnt work with game version v1.6f8......i just tested it by myself, i dont know about others.

kanggg

Reaction score
I tried mana and gold and they work (although it was just a short test).

cam9529

Reaction score
hi mriantifun, the trainer work, but not at all. inf ealth for core doesn`t work. also, could you please add inf ealth for minions and defenses? THAT cheat would be the gratest one since in could easyly complete task for unlockable themes that are almost impossible

cam9529

Reaction score
Ah yeah, weak foes cheat would be awesome! But i think you are waiting for patch 1.7, since they are patching the 1.6f very often lately

Kobra

Reaction score
TRIED the trainer with 1.6.f9 and it worked for me

The Reaper

Reaction score
can you make one for v1.6f11 please
and thank you for the good work you are doing

solonlia

Donor
Reaction score
if any of you doesn't satisfy by this trainer, here is a CheatEngine table that contains much more functions, and it works fine for me as of today.

Caution:
The table works on CheatEngine6.7 or later.
Active the table at the main menu, then active "Player Faction" before entering a game world.
After game world loaded, you are free to use any of the functions in the table just as using CE in the normal way.

Note:
The "Invisible (units not attackable by enemy)" option does not work for some reason.

This table is not my work, I can't guarantee its safety, use at your own risk!!!

http://******************.com/download/file.php?id=2578&sid=344c0b6e94d8425d9b21f6b6d563f01c

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
The Trainer isn't working with the latest Steam Version, an update would be awesome :)

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Latest Patch (1.6.3) works with the Trainer, just activate it like the Way it takes (look at the last posts)

BeoWulv

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer's Infinite Core Health does not work, infinite resources does not work on crucible mode

Kobra

Reaction score
The trainer's Infinite Core Health does not work, infinite resources does not work on crucible mode

they do work on single player it is possible that because the crucible is a DLC the trainer would not work as it was designed for single player

BeoWulv

Donor
Reaction score
they do work on single player it is possible that because the crucible is a DLC the trainer would not work as it was designed for single player

Inf Core Health doesn't work at all on campaign, skirmish or crucible (all single player modes). Inf resources don't work on crucible mode.

Current game version is 1.6.3f1

Last edited:

Kobra

Reaction score
Inf Core Health doesn't work at all on campaign, skirmish or crucible (all single player modes). Inf resources don't work on crucible mode.

Current version is 1.6.3f1
I am using the same version on steam and currently using this version of the trainer and it works for me

War for the Overworld V1.62f1 Trainer +4

BeoWulv

Donor
Reaction score
I am using the same version on steam and currently using this version of the trainer and it works for me

War for the Overworld V1.62f1 Trainer +4

I'm glad the trainer is working for you. However for me the same trainer doesn't apply Inf Core Health, though other features do work.