Trainer Search

Kobra

Reaction score
thats is wierd I do known that it takes a few to active for me

BeoWulv

Donor
Reaction score
thats is wierd I do known that it takes a few to active for me

Sorry, not sure what you mean? Takes a few moments for the trainer to activate? Or a few restarts of a map for Inf Core Health?

For me, yes it takes 15 seconds or so for trainer to activate, then instantly for options to apply and work; all but Inf Core Health. Inf resources, Inf Sins, Inf Mana all work as advised in this thread.

Kobra

Reaction score
I mean it takes a few seconds for all the trainers options to kick in aka activate

Bossieraziel

Donor
Reaction score
For those who might be having issues on "Too long to activate cheats", I've noticed that when you start a mission (for example) if you pause the game and then activate the cheats they do in less time. Could be just me though... But hope someone else can confirm.

Paler3068

Donor
Reaction score
Just a heads-up, 2.0 drops on the 20th April - so four days from now - so there's a very big chance the trainer may break. There's massive changes to gameplay/AI etc and a new DLC. Good news is this is the final update for WftO.

Kobra

Reaction score
it has just been released so most likely will need an update for trainer

ShadowDracula

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello, is there a possibility to add one or two more cheats to the trainer?
Inf. minion/monster health
add level to minion/monster

Shoe456

Reaction score
You are just marvelous Mr.Antifun. I find it odd that the latest update to the trainer is very small in file size, but I'm not complaining! I should definitely donate.

Caedo

Reaction score
Is this not working for v2.0.3f1? All I get is "Cheat could not be activated" when I try it.

BeoWulv

Donor
Reaction score
Is this not working for v2.0.3f1? All I get is "Cheat could not be activated" when I try it.
Just played it again, all seems working except for Inf. Core Health, for me at least :)

Thanks Mr. Antifun

Caedo

Reaction score
Hmm... weird. It won't even activate for me. I have the most recent steam version.

Laurani

Reaction score
Me neither, can we get an update for 2.04 please?
Whitelist trainer in AV and hit F1 after starting a game, it still works in 2.0.5.

Slight edit: What is "Show Game Editor" supposed to do? The drop-down is blank and nothing seems to change with "Set value" ?

Last edited: