Trainer Search

M1ha86

Reaction score
O...man, anybody not talk to you, about you need learn russian ))) Man speak about him version trayner suddenly stopped working. I say him:i talking about this just. Version 14.08.04 killing this trainer ) Dude, you use a google translate???

M1ha86

Reaction score
But maybe we exchanged secret messages russians army??? Ha-ha-ha (evil laugh)

MrHappy

Reaction score
Hello,mrantifun.I have a problem about you Wargame All versions trainer.When I entry the code,it does not work.The trainer still deactived.What should I do?

I had the same problem, I discovered the initial download got corrupted someway or another. I re-downloaded the trainer and all works fine now.
Also, wait until after the game starts to launch the trainer.

TFSMike

Reaction score
Trainer doesnt work for me. Im on the latest build (Steam v....564). Tried an other trainer from another site, works, but has no god mode (only fuel, ammo, resupplypoints), would be nice to run your trainer.

TFSMike

Reaction score
Made it again step by step, starting game, trainer, activate it, its active, but still doesnt work ingame.

JasonHudson1234

Reaction score
I had the same problem, I discovered the initial download got corrupted someway or another. I re-downloaded the trainer and all works fine now.
OK,I will try.Thanks

JasonHudson1234

Reaction score
uh,I have another problem.Inf. Fuel don't work.

MrHappy

Reaction score
I just updated to V.14.09.01.430000574 which is the latest and greatest. I had no problems with other updates and trainer working, until this latest and greatest update.
I can get the trainer to activate, I can choose some of the options in the trainer but the game crashed. I relaunched everything but the trainer will not activate.

One problem I started experiencing within the last few weeks, no matter the deck (custom or pre-made), side or map, I couldn't get any aircraft to become ready after the battle launch. Choppers were no problem, the issue only seemed to be with planes.

Also they are having a 50% off deal - guess sales are not doing so well. :rolleyes:

Thank you

MrHappy

Reaction score
The trainer is unstable, when I am able to get it to activate, the ammo, fuel doesn't always work. I launched a battle without the trainer and was able to get planes to go on missions, reload and go back to another mission. But, when I was able to get the trainer to work, the planes would not become available for missions again.

Ball00

Reaction score
AI and mine always have GODmode
Read the notice If the god mode start working for enemy units simple disable god mode then select your units and god mode should start working again and only for your units

Ball00

Reaction score
I am using this on Steam release Wargame Red Dragon "Wargame Red Dragon V14.5.27.430 Trainer +9" and everything works fine except god mode sometimes bugs out but just do what the notice says to fix it

MrHappy

Reaction score
Well that could be part of the problem with mine, I am using V14.04.02.24 Trainer +8.
Thanks for mentioning the version, I didn't realize there was a newer version than the one I had.

Thanks

Ball00

Reaction score
I am using Wargame Red Dragon V14.5.27.430 Trainer +9 on latest game version tried on Skirmish and Campaign all works fine except god mod bugs out like I said, (gives both teams god mode) just select all units you have down and turn it off and on again :)