Trainer Search

Agr

Reaction score
Only water, health, action and ammo are working

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
For me, health, skill, and attribute points are not working. Water, action, and ammo are.

works only ammo and health

Only water, health, action and ammo are working
All of the options work fine , Please watch the video of the trainer and see when i activated the options and do the same, The game creates code on fly that's why you have to do certain action in the game before you are able to activate a certain cheat , For example , Shoot a bullet then activate ammo cheat , Or use 1 skill point then activate skill points cheat .. etc .

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Going to test this latest trainer and feedback any problems encounter.
Thanks for the update MAF.

DocD

Reaction score
After I use some action point I enable Inf. Action Points and the trainer locks up (turns pale) and crashes the game.
Also the inf. Health does not work. Got hurt and enabled the cheat ended all turns got hurt again and died.
Not sure about ammo, haven't got that far.

igorek565

Reaction score
After I use some action point I enable Inf. Action Points and the trainer locks up (turns pale) and crashes the game.
Also the inf. Health does not work. Got hurt and enabled the cheat ended all turns got hurt again and died.
Not sure about ammo, haven't got that far.
same

NotBad

Reaction score
Trainer work but Unity Engine sucks big time.

2live4

Reaction score
been using your trainer for awhile now. atm using wasteland 2 new trainer. in my case it made my game freeze for few second each time i use AP (moving, shooting, reloading etc), this happen after inf Action Points function is use