Trainer Search

Zach

Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
1. I will not install some questionable app
2. I will not let this crap scan my PC with quote " We only scan for games " when in reality they scan for your personal information
3. WeMod silently installed some ADs on my pc when i "get it chance how MAF said"

Good job MAF,i think this is the end for me, wish you good luck, and big thank you for all those years of cool trainers
And i wish all the community good luck boys!

For very last words let me put quote from WeMod site:
"We collect both personally-identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information from you. Personally-identifiable information may include your name, address, email address, and payment information. "
Bye bye!
We aren't a questionable app, take a look at our reviews: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/wemod.com

We collect that information for payments if you choose to upgrade. We don't scan your computer for that info.

Maybe a good idea to give the forum of WeMod and payment part some better security... As both of them are not on HTTPS://...

Which is really needed if you want to let people pay with a safe connection!
Our forum and payment system is on https. Why did you think otherwise?

jimbo246

Reaction score
Take a look at your reviews?looked at them,what kind of generic crap is that? "people" that have one review and they're utterly ridiculous..
"So easy a 5 year old could do it. Free. Awesome." Great reviews,makes me wanna install and use your app...not..

MC1988

Reaction score
it's a real pain to have to "FIX" all of my games as i don't install them to the default locations that WeMod looks for. the simplicity of MAF's trainers that you just open and play a game and it auto detects it is soooo nice. WeMod just adds extra steps that are just not needed for a good app to work. who needs a dashboard that you have to find the game trainer you want to use(some of us have a lot of games lol) or an obnoxious looking yellow button in the corner reminding you that you are not a paid member and have to earn tokens... really??? i will only use MAF's trainers until my games are no longer supported and then will have to find someone that is hopefully on the same level as MAF to replace them. some might think it, some might have said it, i haven't read every post, but what's to stop you guys over at WeMod from putting out trainers and popping MAF's name on them?

Technically you can very easily redirect WeMod to the folder where you have the game installed by dragging&dropping the .exe file into the WeMod app. So if it doesn't detect your game immediately, they gave us the option a long time ago to "Fix" it with minimal headaches, because the option will be in the top right corner for you to click on after you select what trainer you wish to use. Once you do that, you'll never have to do it again unless you of course reinstall your game into a different directory later down the line.

It's really not as confusing as Frank there made it sound.

It was expected that some people wouldn't be happy with the change, but we're committed to using all this feedback to improve the app and to add new features. Overhauling the voting system is the biggest thing right now.

If automatic game detection isn't working (retail [cr@cked gets replaced with retail haha] games and other non-standard versions), you can manually add your exe using the dropdown inside the Play button. If the game has a launcher, the app will use your selected exe to start the game and then look for the real process from the name stored in our database. If the game doesn't have a launcher, it'll look for the selected exe in your running processes.

In both cases, WeMod will use an existing process and not attempt to start the game if it's already running. I think the button text "Play" is misleading for this case.

@WeMod Staff - I've never been a fan of WeMod's forums and most likely will never go back, but who knows? (I don't care if you dealt with all the hostility and haters.), The phone remote app basically never functioned properly at launch and seemed like a waste at he time, and I've been around long before you guys removed the basic interactive controls (Turning cheats on with a mouse click) and hid it behind Pro. That was just a cheap money grab idea. You basically demand money for literally very little in reality, spin it however you wish to, you're not very good salesmen, but in time I'm sure more features will be added which will make it worth upgrading to, so I'll hold off for now on Pro.

Your forums were indeed a nasty place to be if you were a gamer asking for an update or requesting information of a possible new cheat being added. Such as STN's AoE II HD trainer, there are basically 4 more functions that can be added, 1 of them someone asked about years ago and was harassed by a staff member Im hoping was dismissed along time ago. As long as this abusive behavior is in the past for WeMod and there is a zero tolerance policy in place for staff members to behave properly and respectfully, you may end up drawing more people from here to your site.

I'm not entirely sure, I only speak for myself after all, I can't speak for the other members here.

Zach

Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
Take a look at your reviews?looked at them,what kind of generic crap is that? "people" that have one review and they're utterly ridiculous..
"So easy a 5 year old could do it. Free. Awesome." Great reviews,makes me wanna install and use your app...not..

There are definitely some weak reviews. You may have to look at a few pages to see some more in-depth ones.

ghandi1

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi Admin
Please assist.
I am a longtime supporter of MAF as his product does what it says on the box.
I have a gripe , since the amalgamation I immediately downloaded your product and attempted to subscribe with a monthly a/c, unfortunately your system kept on coming back with the followng " This account/email is already in use" no options or clarification as to what to do thereafter. This is cause for concern so early in the relationship and now to top it all I cannot get past the WeMod loading screen!!!
As I said."Please assist"

Zach

Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
Hi Admin
Please assist.
I am a longtime supporter of MAF as his product does what it says on the box.
I have a gripe , since the amalgamation I immediately downloaded your product and attempted to subscribe with a monthly a/c, unfortunately your system kept on coming back with the followng " This account/email is already in use" no options or clarification as to what to do thereafter. This is cause for concern so early in the relationship and now to top it all I cannot get past the WeMod loading screen!!!
As I said."Please assist"
Hi Ghandi,

You likely already have an account: change your password here and login by going to settings https://www.wemod.com/forgot

togtokes

Reaction score
Yeah not a fan of WeMod, you sold out MrAntiFun! I feel abandoned. I can't sub to WeMod, invasive apps. No thanks.

Maybe invasive highly unlikely it's not,, but could be wrong, doubt it... Haha..

Also everytime i tried using their mods, worked once, never again.. As the old saying goes, if it looks like a ____ it probably is.

conner858

Reaction score
Sie haben keine Berechtigung, den Chat zu nutzen. Warum?
Für den Fall, dass Sie nicht mehr weiterkommen möchten, obwohl ich seit Jahren WeMod Kunde bin Habe ich seit der neuen App keinen Zugriff mehr auf WeMod. Sturzfehler. Warum ????
Für den Fall, dass Sie nicht mehr weiterkommen möchten

Boromista

Reaction score
Maybe a bit late, here is my unsolicited opinion.

First of all, i wish the best of luck for both MAF And WeMod.

Now, after read all the comments and try the WeModApp, i do not feel smooth completely with this "Partnership" because i support MAF
(in the paypal times and too lazy to ask the donor tag then, lol) and use his trainers because for me is more practical and efficient have a .exe trainer for one specific game.
(You know: Have one program that do one thing and do it well).

I give it a change to the WeMod App, and i don't like that i need an app to scan my computer all the time to install the trainer on demand

(Thing that i can do for myself, and have it if i need for example in a vacations trip where the constant conection to internet is not and option
(and please save the Adam Orth optinions, i prefer have the tools in my desk for when i need it, instead of having a "Butler" who bring me stuff over demand at the cost of running all the time and with less overall efficiency))

With this WeMod App, i will put a vote of faith and don't think bad things about it, but Why do i need to still running WeModAuxiliaryService.exe in the background even after i close the WeMod App?
(It sounds to me like: "Hey, you need to get out of my house - Sure, but i will keep my socks in your washing machine, and will use you restroom while your don't see" But maybe i'm getting too old for this kind of programming, and don't have the mood to hunt background services)

All trainers will be posted on WeMod exclusively. Threads will continue to be updated here but will only include an exe to WeMod.
And it is a bit sad that to use new trainers of MAF I must use the WeMod App because it will not be put here as .exe, but i understand the reasons for that. I really hope that old .exe trainers stay here for long time.

And that's all i have to say. Thanks.

TL;DR My best wishes to you pals, Thanks for all the great work MAF, it was a great journey but this is my scheduled station, i don't want an app that run in the background even if i close it, to do something worse that i can do for myself, but i really wish the best of luck for you, and that this brings you only successes.

el_pidoracho

Reaction score
Using YET ANOTHER launcher? Hell no. I already have 7 of them and 7 is 6 too many.
The damn thing didn't even ask me where to install itself. Right after it didn't even ask me if I want to install it. And this is some shady sht from the get go lads.

All the best to MAF, hope he won't regret his decision.

Lolwutman

Reaction score
Why is the ability to click enable cheats a premium thing?
You're the epic games of cheat tables. You buy up all the other launchers and put them away with boasted premiums.

I would love this answered, the click-to-enable is a basic function that everybody should be able to use, the fact it's a 'premium thing' is nothing but absurdity reaching levels beyond the stars.

Ptondo

Reaction score
Wemod is absolutely free to use for every body every trainer , every option in the trainer is free
Buying the pro feature just gives you some extra things like using your phone to turn cheats off and on and some extra wepoints for voting which is going to be revamped soon

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi all..wemod chris..maf..i was wondering if if...a suggest..
can wemod consider all Maf group..donors..well known members..super donor..donor..by giving them all foc premium
for a time limit..to group everyone in to wemod..
can consider this option..some of us...all been with Maf..for quite a long time..years too..veteran too..imagine if all are giving free..consider..the base of Maf base.....for a period..chris you are open to suggestion to make wemod great.perhaps you made chat with adm of MAF..you guys are now allies..

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
hi all..wemod chris..maf..i was wondering if if...a suggest..
can wemod consider all Maf group..donors..well known members..super donor..donor..by giving them all foc premium
for a time limit..to group everyone in to wemod..
can consider this option..some of us...all been with Maf..for quite a long time..years too..veteran too..imagine if all are giving free..consider..the base of Maf base.....for a period..chris you are open to suggestion to make wemod great.perhaps you made chat with adm of MAF..you guys are now allies..
Donors will receive Pro. Once we work out the exact details we will make another post with more information.

Last edited:

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
Hi sir .Chris wemod..a very thanks for listening..appreciated..chat with maf and adm..United it all..it may do well for both sides

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
Some of the fan base..are mostly young ..student..broke..too..Chris..wemod can help them ..maybe..if anyone donate games to wemod..we can bring cheers to under privilege..n poor..I want to give cos I have games buy from steam...

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
chris hi i m looking for the victory and glory napoleon..can wemod do this trainer..wish to know how good is wemod sir..please
appreciated