Trainer Search

vesp21

Reaction score
Today Wemod site went down, with it also my installed wemod client went down, which makes me conclude, that if whenever site goes down, we wont be able to use trainers offline.

Any plans for offline mode to locally store trainers of games we want?

That is a huge downside compared to trainers here, which we can access anytime once we download them.

ikorolis

Reaction score
Nice your partnership with wemod agree or not is not matter is your business

but now the main website of wemod is down

wemod (cheats) software is down

cannot play favorite games with cheats just wait

the old times don't need any website have mr antifun trainer and play

this is my personal opinion

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi chris wemod...the site of wemod is down..you need to repair the site..if whoever need to used trainer of Maf..wemod site is down..how we can play games using wemod..maf site is well and good maintain..can sir chris assist the problem..tq

JamesWestfallAu

Reaction score
I don't dislike the Wemod solution; there's merit in having all the ways of modding/cheating in one place and if it's a platform that people can contribute to, then it may become more of a community than a "corporate". I do have reservations about the depth/breadth of it's scanning and it does feel like it could become an overly invasive and controlling option. I can see why MAF warmed to it: the bandwidth of hosting trainers and distributing them must take its toll.

But we've seen either a SPOF or a simple unpreparedness to handle outages today. 8+ hours and counting as at now. A single tweet about "growing pains" 6h ago and an application that sits there like a blithering idiot blindly waiting to some kind of a server side response before it will do anything other than show a splash screen.

Failed infra + possibly lack of OOO support + coms that aren't communicating + dev making an app that inelegantly fails = a customer base that's wondering how to get off what they've just got on.

Someone's going to have a shitty Monday when they arrive at the office.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Today Wemod site went down, with it also my installed wemod client went down, which makes me conclude, that if whenever site goes down, we wont be able to use trainers offline.

Any plans for offline mode to locally store trainers of games we want?

That is a huge downside compared to trainers here, which we can access anytime once we download them.
Yes I see from the comment section on the home page that this happens, when I asked way up this forum about being able to play with no connection I was told you can you only need to connect to get trainer? So is there an option to download trainer to play if offline or is there not?

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Wemod is trash if there is no way to PLAY OFFLINE and if it provides PAID FOR CHEATS. What a shameful display.
WeMod has offline capabilities as long as you have used the trainer at least once recently. All cheats are free to use, Pro provides ease of use upgrades.

Thebobsz

Reaction score
Ive only recently started using MrAntifun in the last year or so, and his trainers has been great. At the moment the userbase on Wemod is quite low, so requests for trainers are taking longer than it should, even on AAA games. If a request does not hit the required points, does that mean the trainer wont be made until it does ? Theres currently not enough premium members to reach goals like 2000+. Do some trainers still get made when the goal is not achieved.

Ptondo

Reaction score
No usually the required votes dont need to be reached for some games as like the game control mr.antfun already made a trainer for it some not so popular games do take a littl bit more time and votes. But with mr.antifun on our team now trainers will be updated and made a lot quicker

revanchrist

Reaction score
Just tried WeMod today after realizing that MAF is collaborating with WeMod and no longer updating the trainers here. I'm not impressed with the stupid implementation of launching game through WeMod launcher in order for its trainer to detect the game. Some of the games i played need to be launched via third party mod manager for mods and this WeMod method is screwing up the game setup. I guess WeMod is simply not suitable for me as a trainer. Thx anyway MAF, for all the single player game trainers you provided in the past few years.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Just tried WeMod today after realizing that MAF is collaborating with WeMod and no longer updating the trainers here. I'm not impressed with the stupid implementation of launching game through WeMod launcher in order for its trainer to detect the game. Some of the games i played need to be launched via third party mod manager for mods and this WeMod method is screwing up the game setup. I guess WeMod is simply not suitable for me as a trainer. Thx anyway MAF, for all the single player game trainers you provided in the past few years.
Games do not have to be launched through WeMod. After you launch the game through the mod manager alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

gangst3rbread

Reaction score
All people complaining would have done the same if they were in wemod or mrantifun position.

Not a fan of wemod, dont;' know what spying does the app do but money makes the world go round and mrantifun says it helps him produce trainers fast so that's good. He also needs the money, i mean don't we all?

I love wemods promotional content though, have never seen any trainer maker produce such studio quality movies like strait from avengers studios lol

JamesWestfallAu

Reaction score
WeMod has offline capabilities as long as you have used the trainer at least once recently. All cheats are free to use, Pro provides ease of use upgrades.
Chris, I think it might be helpful to outline how that functionality would have got us through the recent outage. I couldn't find where an offline executable or other file was being stored to be able to access it outside of the Wemod app.

The only results I can find speak to a situation where there's no internet connectivity (as opposed to Wemod being down, which is what happened here) but that also suggests that there's a window of either time or a reboot that then makes offline unworkable.

@WeMod_Chris, any insight would help. Thanks.

Proma

Reaction score
Well,I yesterday try do download MAF trainer for AS Origins and noticed there is some installer instead of .zip so I check this fast and find this topic...I am not happy with this "cooperation" .
MAF trainers were excellent,clean,always working and not having any game perfomance impact.I liked the way they look to now.

SO yesterday I installed wemod because latest MAF trainer for Assassins Creed Origins v1.51 for Uplay was installer instead of standard .zip.
After installation Wemod search for my installed games - he found most of them but not all - he found AS odyssey but not AS Origins.
Also when I navigate to game manually and add AS Origins.exe path to wemod,he show me there is no trainers made for origin/uplay versions of game,only show one trainer from STD for steam version of game(I got uplay version)...So I run this trainer and Infinite money - it works but I lost half of my FPS in game also after closing wemod game stuttering like hell until restart without trainer...Then I download latest +6 MAF trainer with old .zip release and use same code - works perfect and without any negative perfomance in game (in terms of frames per second).

So my question is :
Where are MAF trainers in Wemod? What is the point of installing this software if the reason I do this (MAF trainers) are not contained inside and instead of them I see information that "No trainers were made for this game" - especially if I know that MAF make trainer already for this title/platform.If I download MAF trainer which is installer of Wemod I expect this wemod will contain this specific trainer...

I suggest leave us choice : mean add MAF trainers to wemod but also ability to download them in old .zip "style" in this site like before because for this moment I don't see any sense to install this program if he not even contains maf trainers which were already made and which contains wemod installator.

I wonder that MAF really knows that his alreeady maked trainers are not available inside wemod - and if really new ones will be not updated here anymore(site) then It looks like I must play clean in my all SP games...

Nothing that is beautiful lasts forever - I am very sad now...BTW I cannot download any AS Origins +11 trainer now - cant download here on site,not contained in wemod.

Last edited: