Trainer Search

mou

Reaction score
just to add to this , i have the same issue but only with trainers from MRANTIFUN. all others work fine.
when trying to activate any trainer option all you get is the windows ping and nothing happens.

joshmeister7136

Reaction score
Dear MAF
i have been a member awhile now and i must say thanks for the trainers you have created its been an honor being a part of MAF website but since i upgraded to windows i've almost decided to stop gaming because of the issues with trainers i get no error sound but what i do get is the not responding error asking to stop the process or wait till it responds and when i do eventually get the trainer activated i activate 1 or 2 cheats then it doesnt respond again

sincerely yours

Joshmeister7136

evans001

Reaction score
please help me i have downloaded dark souls tainer v1.07 and when i lunch it nothing happens my antivirus is windows defender also i deatived it alwais nothing please i don't know what i do

MC1988

Reaction score
please help me i have downloaded dark souls tainer v1.07 and when i lunch it nothing happens my antivirus is windows defender also i deatived it alwais nothing please i don't know what i do

Make sure you're starting the launcher as Admin.

tacamine2

Reaction score
I have the same problem, i have a clean installation of windows 10 with all the upgrades and no antivirus or windows defender and not working any trainers. Sorry for my english.

oldone

Reaction score
Last edited:

atomicmarc

Reaction score
I've been using MrAntiFun trainers since long ago with Supreme Ruler Ultimate. Borderlands 2, 3, Outer Worlds, Witcher 3, etc. The only problems I've had were self-inflicted -- I run Bitdefender AV, and I keep forgetting to add the trainer to the access list. Once I do that, they're all flawless. I'm on Windows 10, too.