Trainer Search

Lucas Poyda

Reaction score
+4 Trainer works for me and good Trainer as always Mrantifun.
But im Wondering about a infinite ammo cheat is that possibel?

nrak

Reaction score
+4 Trainer works for me and good Trainer as always Mrantifun.
But im Wondering about a infinite ammo cheat is that possibel?

If you want infinite ammo just go to C:\GOG Games\BATTLETECH\BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data\ammunitionBox or the same place on steam and edit the capacity of the ammo box's.

Also for infinite morale go to C:\GOG Games\BATTLETECH\BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data\constants open CombatGameConstants.json
change "MoraleMin": 0 to "MoraleMin": 50 and/or change "OffensivePushCost" and "DefensivePushCost" to 0 for the morale skills to not cost a thing.

mikori

Reaction score
Has anyone run into a problem where after using the infinite health cheat, turning it off doesn't restore structure values to their originals? I used this cheat to finish a hard mission quickly that I'd finished before, but which I'd had a crash and lost my save on right after completing it. Now, the mechs I used on that mission all seem to be stuck at around 80000 structure.

Relfar

Reaction score
Thanks for the cheats so far Mr.Antifun, I think my version of battletech needs a patch or 7 (doesn't even launch anymore). Hopefully when I put effort into coming back to it, everything works better than ever!

Nemo888

Master Donor
Reaction score
Your trainer is super awesome. This game is so padded and slow it needed a boost.

Delaserus

Reaction score
Has anyone run into a problem where after using the infinite health cheat, turning it off doesn't restore structure values to their originals? I used this cheat to finish a hard mission quickly that I'd finished before, but which I'd had a crash and lost my save on right after completing it. Now, the mechs I used on that mission all seem to be stuck at around 80000 structure.

Yeah, only fix I've found is to dump the mechs into storage and pull em out again.

I guess it's ok, incentive to not abuse the power ;)

Lucas Poyda

Reaction score

Repair 'em thats it.

arden01

Reaction score
Alright, I figured out some things. Basically, what has been working for me is to go into the game, start up a mission and right from the get-go, select a mech and activate the health cheat. Wait until it's active, then select each seperate mech in turn. That'll spread it to those mechs.
For the heat cheat, same thing.

Haven't used the other 2 yet.

Reaper9222

Reaction score
does anyone knows what to edit to gain an increased reputation?

Reaction score
Add infinite movement until you end your turn/Fire?

I believe your Xcom trainer has a similar feature. Would be nice! :)

Gilren

Reaction score
No Heat and Inf Stability don't work for me. No idea why.

Macarthaig

Reaction score
Money cheat worked once, now no longer working. I followed the instructions to the letter.