Trainer Search

pozso1234

Reaction score
I just said they removed the Anti-cheats no need to disable them if there aren't any.

I still see this in the notice:

• First activate trainer then activate disable anticheats then activate whatever cheats you want
it should be bind to F2 anyways so make sure the latest trainer you using does include disable anti-cheat feature just incase.
so first press f2 to disable it after f1 to activate trailer than other cheat?
and what about inf health becouse f2 activate it too if i press it again the disable anti cheat not be enebled again?

Rifter08

Reaction score
So I've only used the trainer three times, to see if it worked, to practice parrying on various occasions, and against the dancer as she kicked my ass and summons can't walk though fog door in my game. I've never altered statistics or item, I've only ever used the infinite health and stamina (I tried the super speed and ran straight of a cliff). But Always offline.
Now while i've gotten the invalid data message weeks ago nothing else has happened. And the only reasons i can think i got it was :either the trainer has some residual effect, maybe FromSoft has a way if detecting if its been used, or an invader or summon had altered stats. Personally i think the latter.
Plus its my own fault, i did cheat.

Dragonxfury11

Reaction score
If i lvl up with hacked in souls and go online will i get banned? I hacked in some souls bought all of what i wanted from vendors and then hacked my souls back to 0.

Gridburn

Reaction score
Is there a way to make this trainer see your game if you have changed your game's exe name? I had to do this because mine was crashing otherwise and now the trainer won't register the game as running.

Whitewimmin

Reaction score
Does adding souls (offline of course) to your character result in an invalid data warning? I want to level up, and I do know that outright modding your level stats does set off some red flags.

darksoulsiii

Reaction score
Works for me. I got inf. items by changing the amount (if I had 2 of something, I dropped 1 for 99). Then I continually sold 98 items to shrine handmaid for basically infinite souls. I didn't get a data warning after going online.

ViwwiV

Reaction score
Please, any news about the Item Editor? I don't want to farm Covenant Rank Items, the drop rates are so low... Can editing the quantity of those items result in an invalid game data warning?

dkoksal

Reaction score
Does adding souls (offline of course) to your character result in an invalid data warning? I want to level up, and I do know that outright modding your level stats does set off some red flags.
you could read my post some pages back to get information on what gets you banned and not and from what you guys are saying i come to the conclusion that if you want to make a hacked online character you first must go offline than creat a fresh new character. I suppose when you cheat on an already existing character it changes that characters already registered data. Maybe game detects that but it is only an idea...i am on my 3th character on a separate account and all seems to be fine i have zero problems.

Winternoise

Reaction score
jeez anti you are fast as f o_O

do you don't have to recreate the whole thing after a update/patch or just changing few things?

Anyway thanks alot!

YuureiShinji

Reaction score
Hi !

With the newest version / newest patch I've been flagged as invalid data user for using Inf.HP/Stamina offline to speedrun Archdragon's Peak (which is a zone that annoys me to no end). Used the trained after opening the game, only F1-F2-F3 activated (in this order), everything worked fine. I have no idea how they flagged me as I was only using temporary stuff that shouldn't have altered my save in any way - except if the game somehow has a way to realize you take more damage than your health pool is supposed to allow you to / you run for way too long without getting tired. I honestly have no clue.

EDIT : In one instance, my game crashed without giving me a chance to deactivate the trainer before saving & closing. I launched the game normally afterwards, with the trainer closed, and only reactivated it ingame, but maybe this had an effect on my save. Thoughts?

EDIT2 : According to some people, From Software likely added a new anticheat with their last update, that regularly checks for modified values even offline. Might need investigating. Be careful.

Last edited: