Trainer Search

Dion Williams

Reaction score
Oh crap forgot to add that, its actually ******* version or on of those, I know its not from origin or anything its definitely a torrented copy

whatever111

Reaction score
I can't even launch this trainer. I'm using Windows 8 64-bit. When I try to launch it (Win XP SP2 compatibility enabled), it gives the below error:
ZyN5QQH.png

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I can't even launch this trainer. I'm using Windows 8 64-bit. When I try to launch it (Win XP SP2 compatibility enabled), it gives the below error:
ZyN5QQH.png
did you try windows 7 or windows XP 3 for compatibility troubleshoot?

rodrigames

Reaction score
Isn't Dead Space 1 supposed to be set to compatibility mode for either Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1? What I do know is that the trainer you're using is supposed to be set to the same compatibility options as its respective game executable. You're welcome.

jbondguy007

Reaction score
I'm confused, the trainer won't work for me.
I launch the game, then type the activation password, but it doesn't unlock the trainer. Nothing happens at all, no popup window saying that I entered the wrong password or anything...

I'm on Origin, Windows 7.
Also, I use Origin offline. Think it could affect the trainer?

I don't know if anyone will actually reply, but thanks.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I'm confused, the trainer won't work for me.
I launch the game, then type the activation password, but it doesn't unlock the trainer. Nothing happens at all, no popup window saying that I entered the wrong password or anything...

I'm on Origin, Windows 7.
Also, I use Origin offline. Think it could affect the trainer?

I don't know if anyone will actually reply, but thanks.

if you're using from origin, make sure you START IT FROM THE GAME PLATFORM, and not the game desktop shortcut =). once the game has started, alt+Tab to start the trainer, select the options and go back into the game and that should work =)

jbondguy007

Reaction score
if you're using from origin, make sure you START IT FROM THE GAME PLATFORM, and not the game desktop shortcut =). once the game has started, alt+Tab to start the trainer, select the options and go back into the game and that should work =)
Thank you very much for replying, Chris.
I've done it all this EXACT way. The thing is, it doesn't seem to detect the passcode... Or, the passcode does not unlock the cheats.

Shouldn't anything happen in the trainer? When I press the "Active Trainer" button, the trainer "lags" out for a split second, so I know it's probably doing SOMETHING. But what? o_O
Should I be able to checkmark the boxes? Because it just stays greyed out. Not sure if that's supposed to be like that...?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you very much for replying, Chris.
I've done it all this EXACT way. The thing is, it doesn't seem to detect the passcode... Or, the passcode does not unlock the cheats.

Shouldn't anything happen in the trainer? When I press the "Active Trainer" button, the trainer "lags" out for a split second, so I know it's probably doing SOMETHING. But what? o_O
Should I be able to checkmark the boxes? Because it just stays greyed out. Not sure if that's supposed to be like that...?
type in the password and not copy paste, once you see it being activated when its highlighted red press the keys to start up the trainer =)

jbondguy007

Reaction score
type in the password and not copy paste, once you see it being activated when its highlighted red press the keys to start up the trainer =)
Yep. Tried that as well. The trainer doesn't do anything, stays greyed out.
Pffft, this is confusing, I know that lots of people use it without a problem...

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Yep. Tried that as well. The trainer doesn't do anything, stays greyed out.
Pffft, this is confusing, I know that lots of people use it without a problem...
i don't have this game on origin,can you tell me what version game you have?

jbondguy007

Reaction score
Oh, and by the way, I know this is going off-topic, but I just read the forum's rules and I'm curious about the "Sharing or talking about retail games" rule.
Doesn't retail just means bought from a seller or distributor? If so, why is it against the rule to talk about it? :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Oh, and by the way, I know this is going off-topic, but I just read the forum's rules and I'm curious about the "Sharing or talking about retail games" rule.
Doesn't retail just means bought from a seller or distributor? If so, why is it against the rule to talk about it? :)
Around here we refer to Crac-ked games as retail so we dont get in trouble with games developers :) .

jbondguy007

Reaction score
Oh, small update.

I noticed that I can hear the Windows 7 "default beep" sound when I enter the passcode and press "Activate".
I thought that maybe it could be an important detail?

jbondguy007

Reaction score
Although I didn't manage to make it work, I'll give you both a like for the help. Thanks.