Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Although I didn't manage to make it work, I'll give you both a like for the help. Thanks.
I made the trainer using steam game but i will check the trainer out on origin today for you just because you are a nice guy :) .

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Ohhh, I see. But why shouldn't the rule just plain say cra.cked instead of retail, though?
Oh, small update.

I noticed that I can hear the Windows 7 "default beep" sound when I enter the passcode and press "Activate".
I thought that maybe it could be an important detail?
Although I didn't manage to make it work, I'll give you both a like for the help. Thanks.

learn to use the edit button next time :)

jbondguy007

Reaction score
I made the trainer using steam game but i will check the trainer out on origin today for you just because you are a nice guy :) .
Ah, thank you very much, won't be quite necessary thought. I managed to cheat my way through (Cheat Engine, hell yeah). :D
learn to use the edit button next time :)
And about that, sorry. Didn't know that multi-posting wasn't allowed here. I'm used to using different forums than this. :)

K4d4br4

Reaction score
even with the password, it does not turn what should I do?

soulreaper

Reaction score
I just finished replaying the game on steam with no problems, the trainer still works perfectly fine.

Sunwook Kim

Reaction score
Mrantifun, could you add an option to your trainers so that we can manually click the cheat i want to turn on? (I'm on a laptop and have tried to solve the problem. e.g on screen keyboard, binding keys...

Z04RD

Reaction score
Infinite health does not protect you from attacks when you're caught by a Necromorph. And after you dealt with it, Med Paxck won't help. :S

main herq

Reaction score

Dead Space V1.0.0.222 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Enegy
  4. Inf.Upgrade Nodes
  5. Inf.Credits
Notice:
Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.
thanks

Zenogais176

Reaction score
I got this for free from Origin when they gave this out "On the House". I've been a fan of the series from a distance, but scary games and my heart don't mix well. Your trainer made all the difference, having infinite life gave me just enough of an edge to go through the game and get a scary good time without losing my mind! Thanks again for doing this; I've been using Cheat Engine to design my own codes, but I'm not very good at it. Your trainers have been a godsend, and I tell everyone about them... and to donate!

nealosis

Reaction score
Thank you so much mrantifun! I have panic issues when playing horror games and your trainers have exposed me to a whole lot of new games now that I can dial down the intensity. I'm guessing that the MalwareBytes hit on the EXE for CheatTool.Hack keylogger is a false positive....

AntiJedi

Reaction score
Got the game free on Origin. Win 7 64 bit. Microsoft Security Essentials. Start the game from Origin. Alt-Tab, start Trainer. Type in password mrantifun.net and "ding." Nothing. Help please.