Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
well since you have Inf.Resources

No need for instant spawn or whatever.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
The unlimited units will be nice, because what is this game without an huge army of battlecruisers lol

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
A better version of Super Unit would be nice,having to select each unit separately is quite annoying.

darkblackcosmos

Reaction score
My most sincere thanks to you...this is just too good to bring back the memory but lost the skill to play it rought lol

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah of course, but if the enemy is attacking and dont have units at the moment you want to build more fast and unlimited, also supporting other units

Spartan111

Reaction score
Inf.Resources is awsome, but when the unit cap fills up, it is rendered pointless. I would like to have the ability to make as many of any kind of unit as I want.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I appreciate it MrAntiFun :)

Thanks for he info MAF. Not sure if it does reset the health or not will try to figure it out.

Thanks a lot!!!!

For the health options, think of it as a "top up".

It does get reset, but if you've got capital ship classes kind of ships, just press F5 on the capital ships ( in my case, the destroyers, the missile destroyers, and the heavy cruisers) and then wreak havoc.

The no unit cap would make the trainer perfect

Thank you so much :D

New trainer added ,Replaced super unit and weak unit cheats with god mode and fast kill , So now you can destroy all of your enemies with couple of bombers if you wish! :) .

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Ahh, thanks, maybe that was the problem on an certain problem in HW2 classic, in mission 11 there was to many units to defeat them

r_outaw

Reaction score
Will this trainer be compatible with HW2 classic or HW classic?