Trainer Search

imhotep7

Reaction score
Inf.Ally Health " In Missions" dont work. in mission defend rosa plane, plane explode

nathanscott000

Reaction score
I really need God Mode and UnDetected... when I press F1 and F5, nothing happens, but for the others they all work.

ZZ10

Reaction score
Works with the new Mech Land DLC. thx, you are the best ;)

imhotep7

Reaction score
thx. only inf ally health dont work. i trying in mission when i must protect rosa plane. i turn on f4 and 2hit and plane explode. i trying 5 times.

the odd, when trainer off tracking the rocket works even in fighters. but when enabled does not work tracking.when turn on F3 the capstone hydra or multi targeting Launcher does not work tracking, or is single shot.

Last edited:

Damnoi

Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys,
While using the Trainer, the Rebel Drop Beacons are at 5 first, but after using one drop, they just permanently settle on 0. Infinite ammo/gadgets activated. No mods used.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys,
While using the Trainer, the Rebel Drop Beacons are at 5 first, but after using one drop, they just permanently settle on 0. Infinite ammo/gadgets activated. No mods used.

yep, when picking up bacons, the number will stay on 0 and won't work,
mmm.... now the bacons are at 5 of 5, but when you throw it, it won't give you anything

Last edited:

Damnoi

Donor
Reaction score
For me, the error only commences after throwing one beacon. Before that, beacons are still at 5, regardless of how long you play.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Im waiting for the new DLC release before fixing the trainer .

The problems im aware of are related to Inf.Ammo cheat ,Any other problems please let me know .

vincenton

Reaction score
Could you add a trainer that has Infinite Bavarium Jetpack Fuel, and other Infinite Bavarium Jetpack stuff, e.g Rockets and Gatling

theking8713

Reaction score
ok i had tryed all versions of this trainer and none of the infinate ally health work and the gear mod dose not work it lets me activate everything but then i go back in and everything is unactive again and the unlimited items makes so you cant pick up any beacons this is the steam version 3rd party licenced threw Uplay but all files admined by steam the only this that works is the ammo and health cheat this is probebly dew to a very new update to the game i dont know but i and im shur many more would apreciate you help with this seing as this is litterly the only place to get quality trainers that are not malware and dont usaly crash anything awnostly i recomend your site to everybody thank you

AHWM

Reaction score
The last version let me have infinite beacons, but now I can't, and I can't pick any beacons up. Please fix this and let us have infinite beacons, as none of the infinite beacon mods I found elsewhere work