Trainer Search

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
So to get the money without all the other races getting it also i had to do the following.
1. I saved the 1st round before I did anything then go thru round 1 without any cheats on.
2. On round 2, I activated money cheat and went to next turn.
3. On round 3 I reloaded my save of round 1.
4. When round 1 loaded it showed my credits as maxed, I turned off trainer then went thru round 1
5. Round 2 I saved to another file and still had maxed credits, when I encountered other races a few turns later they didnt have maxed credit but had the standard amount.

rc71

Reaction score
So to get the money without all the other races getting it also i had to do the following.
1. I saved the 1st round before I did anything then go thru round 1 without any cheats on.
4. When round 1 loaded it showed my credits as maxed, I turned off trainer then went thru round 1
5. Round 2 I saved to another file and still had maxed credits, when I encountered other races a few turns later they didnt have maxed credit but had the standard amount.

rc71

Reaction score
I'm glad it worked for you, but your explanation doesn't make sense. It's really the random nature. You can see instantly when you activate the cheat that everyone gets it. Just go to the victory path screen. The only chance there is when there are no other races discovered, but it's still ify. You do bring up the point that if you reload a game with the cheat on and deactivate it, the other players don't have the cheat and you do. .

Last edited:

bemtoto

Reaction score

Does this happen to work with the growth or production cheats or just for the money? I've bypassed the money situation by searching for my float value with cheat engine as someone else stated in this forum

rc71

Reaction score
re WTFman,
Well it didn't work with a custom race, but when I just played the alkari, it worked. Thanks the info.

greyknight86

Reaction score
the way i got infinite money

1) turn 1 use infinte money

2) go to a planet or research and then go back to galaxy view

3) check credits should be something like 9999999 (+99)

4) deactivate trainer

5) check credits it should still be 9999999 (+ what ever your main planets income is) but not (+99)

6) end turn and hope you encounter another species use diplomacy to try and check there money

for me there money was at the standard amount. Also this route didnt seem to effect others just me.

Have'nt tryed the others yet as infinite money was all i needed, also cant remember if you have to do the same every time you load a game, hope this helps but this is what i did so good luck . Also noticed when trying to use cheat engine the amounts changed even if i changed the amount or value but im not that skilled in cheat engine so that could be why only tryed to changed the amount of points for custom races.

Last edited:

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Does this happen to work with the growth or production cheats or just for the money? I've bypassed the money situation by searching for my float value with cheat engine as someone else stated in this forum

So I did a little testing and yes the same way i got money to work just for me will work for research and production.
Round 1 Save the game before you do anything. Then complete round 1 and go to round 2
round 2. Activate research or fast production cheat. (The research cheat take like a turn to kick in while the production cheat seems to take effect when you activate it. Anyways, once cheat kicks in = research takes 1 turn or production takes 1 turn. finish turn then turn off trainer and load round 1 save. And shazzam you start round 1 with fast research or production and the other races don't. There is one difference from the money cheat and the research/production cheat, if you save your game after boosting money and then exit game your save will still have the money when you reload it whereas the research/production bonus will not save past the round the save was made on. If you leave game it will not be still functioning when you reload save unless you rinse and repeat the activation process again. So say you save your game on round 130 after boosting production when you reload production will be set a 1 turn for that turn then turn back to normal on the following round, unless you activate trainer go a round or two till cheat kicks in then deactivate trainer and reload round 130 save.

Didn't test any of this with custom races so plz dont blame me if it doesn't work with custom races.

rc71

Reaction score
So I did a little testing and yes the same way i got money to work just for me will work for research and production.
Round 1 Save the game before you do anything. Then complete round 1 and go to round 2
round 2. Activate research or fast production cheat. (The research cheat take like a turn to kick in while the production cheat seems to take effect when you activate it. Anyways, once cheat kicks in = research takes 1 turn or production takes 1 turn. finish turn then turn off trainer and load round 1 save. And shazzam you start round 1 with fast research or production and the other races don't. There is one difference from the money cheat and the research/production cheat, if you save your game after boosting money and then exit game your save will still have the money when you reload it whereas the research/production bonus will not save past the round the save was made on. If you leave game it will not be still functioning when you reload save unless you rinse and repeat the activation process again. So say you save your game on round 130 after boosting production when you reload production will be set a 1 turn for that turn then turn back to normal on the following round, unless you activate trainer go a round or two till cheat kicks in then deactivate trainer and reload round 130 save.

Didn't test any of this with custom races so plz dont blame me if it doesn't work with custom races.
Didn't mean that. I thought it didn't work but it was because I used a custom race.
That being said, I was unable to get the cheats for pop, growth to work like the money cheat. Everyone seems to get it. The only way to clear it was to restart the game itself. Reloading was not enough. Of course once you leave the cheat is gone.

Last edited:

Sauzee

Reaction score
Never had a problem with the trainer ;) and it only works for me and not the AI :p

waffletoast

Reaction score
i think the trainer needs an update, keeps crashing the current game version for me

Deathset

Reaction score
This is a very severely outdated reply to all the people asking for an update for the Trainer:

Please don't rush him. He's doing his best, and the game is released about less than a month ago. There will be countless updates, and we can't expect the creator of this trainer to re-update the Trainer every 3.2 MB update of the game. It can be extremely frustrating at times, but please remember the game is easy even without the use of cheats. Thank you for your time reading this outdated reply

carmardel

Reaction score
Never had a problem with the trainer ;) and it only works for me and not the AI :p

Works for me too, can't confirm that it doesn't work for the AI. Easy AI but I saw it instantly build several ships every turn, so maybe the cheat works for it too. But trainer works for me for all options and doesn't crash, and I am happy for that. Thanks, MrAntifun.

rc71

Reaction score
The only way to get around the AI granting cheats are the methods mentioned above by grey and wtf. Other than that we just have to wait for a more elegant solution.

rc71

Reaction score
Does anyone have any kind of update? It's been two weeks or so.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Patch version
v49.3 is out...But it seems rather buggy so they will prolly hotfix or patch it again soon.

Ken Bassford

Donor
Reaction score
49.4 1.2.31113W64S (Released 9/15/2016 16:06) is current version. Most recent trainer does not work :(

ShadeO

Reaction score
can you add an option to have unlimited space when in the ship design screen