Trainer Search

bigdaddy1

Reaction score
But when i active inf.resource i have unlimited budget, yes, BUT i have 900 growth% and 0.10% unemployment..

And i dont know why. It will be so cool to have in the trainer + inf.budget with other cheat.. :(

Most likely because the inf. resources (I guess) means those unemployed will go straight to the resources that have been increased. Meaning until the employment numbers get high enough to actually hit that infinite resources number, you will be stuck at 0% employment because every available person goes straight to those resources. I wish there was a way to freeze unemployment at 1% or something low so we could still add researchers/police/etc. but I don't expect it.

dadoronde

Reaction score
please fix budget and add instant/fast building (ex army contract and the street build) thanks

vagneto

Reaction score
I think that is not the type of game it's really easy to make a trainer to fast building, like requested above. But, somehow his trainer it cause economic instability after advanced three or four months. After that, you are deposed. With a wealthy budget and controlled production, this will not happen.

Foreshadowing1

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work, it is absolutely junk. I have ran it as Admin, I have tried it with 6.16, and 6.17. It doesn't do anything, it just sits there, and then it says "the process is not responding" when I click it. No one has said anything that will help with this yet.

vagneto

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work, it is absolutely junk. I have ran it as Admin, I have tried it with 6.16, and 6.17. It doesn't do anything, it just sits there, and then it says "the process is not responding" when I click it. No one has said anything that will help with this yet.

The trainer is working. In that case, should be something relative to your machine. Try to clean up your RAM.

belko

Reaction score
Please @MrAntiFun, just one cheat ... Unlimited Budget... This is just what we want... And sorry if it is hard for you ..

Marcelo Rock

Reaction score
please fix budget and add instant/fast building (ex army contract and the street build) thanks
ow man, it's too easy to make this. Just open the build window, and use the Cheat Engine to find exact FLOAT value in your manpower allocated to construct the thing you want, then change the amount of manpower and search new value till last only 2 values, now you can put 10000 manpower to construct ONE univesity, and it will FAST BUILD. You can use the same process to construct the number of buildings you want, example: 100000 primary schools.

belko

Reaction score
______________________PLEASE___________________

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
MAf has not abandoned you, he is just very busy ATM. He should have some more time later this week.

MAFcellphone

MrAntiFun Cellphone
Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
My game is still at v6.16 , About budget issue i may take a look at it again in a week , The game is kind of complicated and i have more important stuff right now.

fengzhenmin

Reaction score
Only infinite nuclear bombs can be used, and other features are not used.
Game version v6.16
trainer v6.17

Keno94

Reaction score
Hi, the popularity cheat doesn't work on V 6.16