1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Cash
  3. No Heat
  4. No Fatigue
  5. Max Strength
  6. Max Speed
  7. Max Intellect
Notice:
  • Activate the trainer in the game main menu , Activate Strength , Speed and Intellect when you enter game world.

For some reason the .exe file deletes itself after activated and does not start the trainer or anything.

Greg956

Reaction score
My version is 0.98, Steam
The last trainer don't see game...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Improved health once more because of the game using stuff like anticheating for player health , also improved strength , int and speed .
Make sure you running the game from "TheEscapists_eur.exe" , Or use the launcher and run game in English but make sure you have "TheEscapists_eur.exe" in game folder .
escapists.png

Greg956

Reaction score
Can you make trainer for other versions? I think there are many people who plays in Russian and Poland langs.
Update. v.098, works only money cheat.

leonheart

Reaction score
i never realize this game has trainer.. wow super thanks Mister, i'll try next time

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can you make trainer for other versions? I think there are many people who plays in Russian and Poland langs.
Update. v.098, works only money cheat.
I suppose if you change the other game exes whether it is Poland or Russian to "TheEscapists_eur.exe" and start it directly from the exe it should work fine .

Greg956

Reaction score
I suppose if you change the other game exes whether it is Poland or Russian to "TheEscapists_eur.exe" and start it directly from the exe it should work fine .
Yes, Russian lang. works from _eur.exe, but the problem is version .098

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
WOW A CHEAT THAT IS A TROJAN well no surprise there :cool:
More than likely a false positive if you go do a quick read on these you will see its not really, its caused by the way trainers inject code. Hope this puts your mind at ease.

TheDude78

Reaction score
needs to be updated to 1.0 ive tested it and the only cheats that work are no heat no fatigue and max cash.

Pinakorin

Reaction score
Help please, the trainer isnt detecting my game i think, it says on the trainer "Game:Off"

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Help please, the trainer isnt detecting my game i think, it says on the trainer "Game:Off"
Make sure you running the game from "TheEscapists_eur.exe" , Or use the launcher and run game in English but make sure you have "TheEscapists_eur.exe" in game folder .

New trainer added .

TheDude78

Reaction score

New trainer added .
are you sure you updated your scans? infinite health still isnt working nor are the stat codes are there a specific set of conditions for them to activate?