Trainer Search

cobraknight2000

Reaction score
hy can you create please for The sims 4 Get to Work expantion pack trainer please thanks

gg1112

Reaction score
master, can you add 'Retail Perk' cheats on the next update?
thanks for you great trainer BTW. :D

darez

Reaction score
Yes, Perk Points from running retail business if you could please. So far no trainer or cheats have been able to do this. Furthermore, retail employees are currently bugged (e..g won't ring up customers) so perk points would help.

And if possible: unlimited work time for the 3 new careers. Would like to be able to work overnight.. :)

anyma

Reaction score
ok, for perk points you can use this video:
it works also for money and satisfaction points

Overdriver

Reaction score
hit ctrl + shift + C & type
motherlode : u get 50000$
freerealestate on : houses cost nothin
pls make Inf.Satisfaction Points & Inf Needs only

testingcheats true = hold shift and click on things to activate cheat menu

NOTE:the mailbox can do it world wide / household wide or when you click a sim for that one specific, except when the game loads like moving to a gym or your interactive work, then you have to reenter the cheat again. oh and you can dirty /clean different objects, like showers, toilets, oven and other things wich may get dirty (use as head can be funny too. to make your head normal again, just save and return to menu then reload and sell that thing you had as a head.

death.toggle (or toggle.death (?)) = noone can die from a burning oven or anyway else. dying by high age maybe excluded (not yet tested that long).

you can expand the lifespan in the option menu. or shorten it.

hope i could help you a bit. :D

melstar66743

Reaction score
Problem... with latest update on Sims 4, the Get To Work trainer will not allow the satisfaction option...

cameronahton03

Reaction score
:eek:Hay, I have it and when I click F1 it activates the infi Money and when I click F2 it takes me to build mode and wont activate it. how do I fix it?

melstar66743

Reaction score
Alright... still can't get the Satisfaction Points option to work for me, but with all the new updates this cheat now works:
sims.give_satisfaction_points (the amount you want here)
example: sims.give_satisfaction_points 9999999 (and that's a number I get to work!!)
This cheat only gives satisfaction points to the sim you have selected, so you'll have to go through each sim you have in the family and type the cheat with each of them.

yudhatama

Reaction score
Can Get Work Trainer working in Luxury Party? If don't work
Please update for Luxury Stuff Party

Sorry For My Bad English

melstar66743

Reaction score
Well, retyping in motherlode to get money can be a b**ch. And until now, the satisfaction points cheat didn't actually let you buy stuff in the reward box. So the trainer is still quite useful.

NicolasJamex

Reaction score
Doesnt work for me either. :(
Version : BASE:1.7.65.1020
SPO1: 1.assets.ml-spo01.7
GPO1:1.assets.ml-gp01.36
EP01: 1.assets.ml-epo01.24
FPO:1.assets.ml-fp01.34

Please help. :( i need those points. :D :D