Trainer Search

Neostan59

Reaction score
if you have the right version then go in the game file and open the game louncher that say x64bit not the normal one and not the x84bit but the x64bit and it should work bro :D
Nah. Just my network cancel the download but this trainer have a trojan. ( virus detected ). I can download version 3.22

Aliih

Reaction score
Nah. Just my network cancel the download but this trainer have a trojan. ( virus detected ). I can download version 3.22
hm can't be true bro i have used Mr Antifun's trainers for years now and never had any trojan from him so far! maybe your antivirus is just going crazy or so bro!

zoppss

Super Donor
Reaction score
An update would be nice. Never managed to get the infinite gold to work on the old version, plus before this new update the designated buttons seemed to be a bit off. Inf wood gave iron and so on. Could have been a compability issue though, never checked the game version vs game version.

Angel1997

Reaction score
The ,,Gold" cheat doesn't work it adds ,,Iron'" instead of ,,Gold". Please fix it. My game version is ,,0.4.4''. Thanks ! ;)

Last edited:

Silvershock

Reaction score
+1 Update please ... version 4. somthing is out .. the trainer causes the game to crash =(

Thanks again Mr Antifun !!!

ems

Reaction score
se agradece el trainer por las dudas sacaras el trakner de la versión 0.44 que salio el 12 de diciembre del corriente año, desde ya gracias a todos por el trabajo que hacen con esta pagina

ems

Reaction score
perdona no funciona o no se activa el trainer en la version 0.44, en el juego listo para jugar y ni seleccionando la base, pausa, activo en el menu (esc), gracias por la pagina a todos

Last edited:

Silvershock

Reaction score
ok the inf workers/food/power work, but the resources ones still don't work... and one of them i'm not sure which crashes the game,, either gold or oil...