Trainer Search

Amadeo

Reaction score
Not working for me. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I activated once I get into the game, and activate cheats once I am in the map. what am I missing? The fast build will not work, the approval will not work, and the infinite resources would not work. This is the first time I am having issues figuring it out :(

GonGon

Reaction score
Not working for me. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I activated once I get into the game, and activate cheats once I am in the map. what am I missing? The fast build will not work, the approval will not work, and the infinite resources would not work. This is the first time I am having issues figuring it out :(
i don't know if this a trainer work or a game itself but when you build something HOLD the Ctrl it's build fast
or if you already place it just HOLD Ctrl and click on it.

CraiX

Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to add a super production option? not only electricity other stuff aswell :)

Amadeo

Reaction score
i don't know if this a trainer work or a game itself but when you build something HOLD the Ctrl it's build fast
or if you already place it just HOLD Ctrl and click on it.
Yes I am aware of that function. but his trainer thing allows all buildings to fast build. that is not working for me.

nor is the approval part or the infinite resources. so i am trying to get help by asking here what i could be doing wrong.

resurgence

Reaction score
trainer needs to be updated after patch today. some options are not working.

resurgence

Reaction score
with the +9 trainer, Inf. Research Points, Better Approval, Max Citizen Stats, Super Power Production, Inf. Swiss Bank Money.

poring2499

Reaction score
Anyone have issue about smoke don't came out from any factory or power plant. I don't have any smoke came out from any factory when it produce a product or generate power.

miskowski

Reaction score
I confirm: after last game update (1.01) trainer needs update. Some options (ex. better approval) don't work.

uSTickye

Master Donor
Reaction score
I confirm: after last game update (1.01) trainer needs update. Some options (ex. better approval) don't work.
Although it is true, that "better approval" does not work with one click, however "Inf.Swiss Bank Account" works, so you can buy "approval" many times. It seems it is enough for the fractions and for the super power nations as well to be contented.