Trainer Search

Lollikat

Super Donor
Reaction score
All trainers will be posted on WeMod exclusively. Threads will continue to be updated here but will only include an exe to WeMod.

And why someone with money to spend would choose you over Cheathappens?
I don't like CH for reasons but they own the largest trainers collection on this planet.
And they make trainers for ALL games not only the AAA games.
As for people without money,they can get the same things on Cheat Engine forum (******** Revolution) or with Fling Trainers.
What do you do better than them?

fcfcfcf

Reaction score
I want to download trainers without having to install a client, which is exactly why I come here. No I do not want to install a client. I am perfectly fine in handling things by myself.

So, will I still be able to get individual trainers to download in the future?

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to download trainers without having to install a client, which is exactly why I come here. No I do not want to install a client. I am perfectly fine in handling things by myself.

So, will I still be able to get individual trainers to download in the future?
You will need to install WeMod if you wish to use any new trainer created by MAF.

3dfx

Reaction score

Exactly. And what happens to the people that donated here ?

Reaction score
I've been a paying supporter of WeMod and MrAntifun for a long time now. I have to say I'm personally not excited. I've honestly considered quitting my WeMod support for a while now while continuing my MAF support. Now I don't have a choice. The only problem I have with WeMod is I don't feel like paying gives you enough in return. I'd gladly continue my support if I felt I could even get one trainer done on my own, but honestly you don't get enough votes to make a dent in a game. Versus MAF where you post and if he has the time, he does. $96 a year for WeMod should atleast get you one game you really want a trainer for that maybe doesn't have a big following. So I wish both luck in the future, but I think this is where my support of both platforms stop.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been a paying supporter of WeMod and MrAntifun for a long time now. I have to say I'm personally not excited. I've honestly considered quitting my WeMod support for a while now while continuing my MAF support. Now I don't have a choice. The only problem I have with WeMod is I don't feel like paying gives you enough in return. I'd gladly continue my support if I felt I could even get one trainer done on my own, but honestly you don't get enough votes to make a dent in a game. Versus MAF where you post and if he has the time, he does. $96 a year for WeMod should atleast get you one game you really want a trainer for that maybe doesn't have a big following. So I wish both luck in the future, but I think this is where my support of both platforms stop.
We are reworking the voting system to provide Pro members with a substantial amount of votes every month. We generally try to accommodate requests made by Pro members who have been with us a long time. We don't have enough time to only make those games but we try to push out a few special requests every month. What game(s) are you looking for?

Grimm0429

Reaction score
if MAF will be adding his games it maybe okay but the fact it there is not alot of trainers on WeMOD atm. but to think if this forum stays up we can just post here and ask for updates too. I dont like the Idea of having to pay to have say in trainers but at lease the Trainers are free to use ,

Firestar4500

Reaction score
sorry but considering the fact you need to pay to use some options, and cant even find game add ons like Xcom2 WotC most of the time( i am currently sitting here in the WotC game, Wemod app says no game) means i am probably done

i came here cause mantifun's trainers worked across all platforms with almost no problems, and even as a non supporter, i could at least ask for an update

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
sorry but considering the fact you need to pay to use some options, and cant even find game add ons like Xcom2 WotC most of the time( i am currently sitting here in the WotC game, Wemod app says no game) means i am probably done

i came here cause mantifun's trainers worked across all platforms with almost no problems, and even as a non supporter, i could at least ask for an update
You do not need to be Pro to request an update or a new game be added to WeMod. All cheats are also free to use. The premium features are convenience features, not core features. Just looking at MAF's trainer on here, WotC requires a completely separate trainer from the base game.

UtkuGARIP

Reaction score
First of all, welcome, Wemod!

I'm very happy to read the news. I immediately installed the program. I was disappointed first. I thought it would limit trainer features like other programs, but I was very happy to write "all tricks are free" in my email reply.

Now I have one problem, my computer can barely open the game. :D

Firestar4500

Reaction score
You do not need to be Pro to request an update or a new game be added to WeMod. All cheats are also free to use. The premium features are convenience features, not core features. Just looking at MAF's trainer on here, WotC requires a completely separate trainer from the base game.
there is a WoTC on wemod, but your app keeps saying my game isnt installed even though I have it up

maybe its cause i am running it on steam and it uses the Xcom2 and it goes to a launcher to pick either base or WoTC I dont know, but a few others have that same problem, and they dont use launchers

Last edited:

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
I feel paying $550ish for a trainer is insane.
Like truly how do you justify that?

I will support maf in whatever he does and love the app! its great!

But come on guys your selling trainers not pharmaceuticals.

** figures based apon 2000 tokens for a trainer.
** 21k wepoints for 100 tokens
** 30k wepoints for $50

Get rid of premier and WePoints. Make tokens a dollar each and make it 150 needed for a trainer. Its fair, its achievable and you will make more money in the long run as more people will want to donate to your site, coders in some parts of the world will work for well less than 100 for the trainer and you still make 50 yourselfs.

Dont let Greed kill the dream.

UtkuGARIP

Reaction score
I AM STILL PISSED ABOUT THAT. ******* apple. i hope they go bankrupt. i hope it's because of some "enhanced design" idea they have that backfires.

Dude, you're getting angry. All available in this program.
No update issues, updating automatically.
Moreover, all the cheats are free!

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel paying $550ish for a trainer is insane.
Like truly how do you justify that?

I will support maf in whatever he does and love the app! its great!

But come on guys your selling trainers not pharmaceuticals.

** figures based apon 2000 tokens for a trainer.
** 21k wepoints for 100 tokens
** 30k wepoints for $50

Get rid of premier and WePoints. Make tokens a dollar each and make it 150 needed for a trainer. Its fair, its achievable and you will make more money in the long run as more people will want to donate to your site, coders in some parts of the world will work for well less than 100 for the trainer and you still make 50 yourselfs.

Dont let Greed kill the dream.
Games do not need to reach the "required" amount of votes, in-fact the majority never reach it. We offer purchasing WePoints for those that don't want to wait, you are not required to purchase them.

Grimm0429

Reaction score
Games do not need to reach the "required" amount of votes, in-fact the majority never reach it. We offer purchasing WePoints for those that don't want to wait, you are not required to purchase them.

and since this forum is staying alive you can always just ask here for the updates to the wemod app

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Do you actually download the trainer from wemod like here, or do you have to run it from the app a bit like having dunevo running in background sort of thing?

Grimm0429

Reaction score
Do you actually download the trainer from wemod like here, or do you have to run it from the app a bit like having dunevo running in background sort of thing?

all the trainers are in the app all you do is download the app and then hit play game though it and it allows the trainer to work

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score

I know mate, it wasn't meant as criticism more feedback. I've supported a lot of trainer sites over the years including supporting maf for over 5 years. your app gives me no incentive to donate because the prices are simply out of reach. If I can donate to maf on patron who is gonna be making the trainers and posting them here why would I explore the payment feature within your app. There is an affordable middle ground that would make supporters of things like myself feel more engaged in the platform and more like my voice made a difference more like my money was well spent.

Currently, I feel a +1 on a maf thread, which costs nothing, is worth more than spending $50 on your app and getting to vote 100 times. As a consumer, I believe my vote should feel like it matters especially if I'm paying for it and even better if I'm not.

Anyway like I said I think the app is great and hope you can understand i come from a goodplace with honest feedback.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
If you download the app and there is a trainer available for your installed games you just use the app find your game press the play button then activate your cheat.