Trainer Search

ninjagaiden1

Reaction score
yeah a item add cheat and meld add cheat would be awesome as well as support for the longwar mod.

Last edited:

pbVeteran

Reaction score
Or you can edit basic input ini and put built in game dev commands to do all this 100% reliably
Well except infinite health :)

How to for Enemy Within go into steamaps folder ...\Steam\steamapps\common\XCom-Enemy-Unknown\XEW\XComGame\Config
Open DefaultCheats.ini - there you can see every cheat command in game, give items, instant build, research, supersoldiers etc...
Open DefaultInput.ini - and in section

[Engine.PlayerInput]
bEnableMouseSmoothing=false
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; GENERAL PC bindings - Used in evey menu
; IMPORTANT: primary and secondary keys must reference the same command in order to be considered the same Action
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Universal, don't mess with me
Press enter and Add here any cheats you want + binding on key you want for example
.Bindings=(Name="O", Command="Levelupbarracks 15", Alt=True) - You can set up this as high as 99 - It will give your soldier XY levels of stats making him all powerfull, almost unlimited run range and tons of health if you use Random Increase in stats 2nd wave option
.Bindings=(Name="I", Command="GiveCash 1000", Alt=True)
.Bindings=(Name="P", Command="GiveMeld 250", Alt=True)
.Bindings=(Name="U", Command="SetStrategyFacilitiesSuperSpree on, Alt=True") - Fast research, building
Alt = true means that you need to hold Alt while pressing coresponding key, its there to be sure you do not activate commands by accident :)

Best of all it does not disables achievements if you use this way (instead of enabling console and activating commands from DefaulCheats ini trough in game console)

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
Would be nice if the trainer worked though. The latest one is for the current game version, but it will crash the game every time if you use anything from (F6) cash on down. If you use it in the headquarters like instructed, it changes nothing as well. No extra cash, scientist or anything.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I always get lazy with large games " Size over 20GB " , Because my internet isnt that great :/ .

EvilEtna

Reaction score
Thought you would like to know - your latest Trainer, ...9040 is flagging as a "FileRepMetagen [DRP]" infection. I'm not sure if others have noted this - I am using AVAST and it is blocking the file and immed. deleting it upon attempt to launch. You may want to look into this as I have several of your trainers and they all work quite outstandingly, except this one.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Thought you would like to know - your latest Trainer, ...9040 is flagging as a "FileRepMetagen [DRP]" infection. I'm not sure if others have noted this - I am using AVAST and it is blocking the file and immed. deleting it upon attempt to launch. You may want to look into this as I have several of your trainers and they all work quite outstandingly, except this one.
avast usually detects it as a virus,most of the time its avast if you notice around the forums, since you're still new here, its fine. but yeah its your choice whether you want to use the trainer or not, as i can assure you that trainers made here are not viruses, it is usually detected as a false positive. you're a big boy, so you can decide to use it or not :D

virtualDreamer

Reaction score
Hello ! everything is working for the soldier cheats but ressources wont work i did tried on all the different menu nothing changes any help ?
also where can i find my game version ?

Starch

Reaction score
Or you can edit basic input ini and put built in game dev commands to do all this 100% reliably
Well except infinite health :)

How to for Enemy Within go into steamaps folder ...\Steam\steamapps\common\XCom-Enemy-Unknown\XEW\XComGame\Config
Open DefaultCheats.ini - there you can see every cheat command in game, give items, instant build, research, supersoldiers etc...
Open DefaultInput.ini - and in section

[Engine.PlayerInput]
bEnableMouseSmoothing=false
; GENERAL PC bindings - Used in evey menu
; IMPORTANT: primary and secondary keys must reference the same command in order to be considered the same Action
; Universal, don't mess with me
Press enter and Add here any cheats you want + binding on key you want for example
.Bindings=(Name="O", Command="Levelupbarracks 15", Alt=True) - You can set up this as high as 99 - It will give your soldier XY levels of stats making him all powerfull, almost unlimited run range and tons of health if you use Random Increase in stats 2nd wave option
.Bindings=(Name="I", Command="GiveCash 1000", Alt=True)
.Bindings=(Name="P", Command="GiveMeld 250", Alt=True)
.Bindings=(Name="U", Command="SetStrategyFacilitiesSuperSpree on, Alt=True") - Fast research, building
Alt = true means that you need to hold Alt while pressing coresponding key, its there to be sure you do not activate commands by accident :)

Best of all it does not disables achievements if you use this way (instead of enabling console and activating commands from DefaulCheats ini trough in game console)

Can't get it to work.

CanKneez

Reaction score
Yup, as of today, resource options are not working. Everything else works fine though. :) Planning on an update?

DarkAtrix

Master Donor
Reaction score
same result here. works great on troops, resources no longer work. update would be appriciated as your work is awesome but i know your busy. :)

kaaaa

Reaction score
Same thing here but as well they seem to **** after an 1 hour and more of gameplay for example enemys having full life or not working at all. Hope for a update soon but not bothered about waiting since your genius at this area.

Wild Bill Kelso

Reaction score
Hi.. First of all, thank you for all your hard work and wish you all well in new 2015!:)
As far as the trainer goes I hope we will have update to this one.. if possible something like " Long War " version would be really nice:rolleyes:, so that we don't have to mess around with the DefaultInput.ini annymore.;)

Thank you and keep up the good work!

ninjagaiden1

Reaction score
Hi.. First of all, thank you for all your hard work and wish you all well in new 2015!:)
As far as the trainer goes I hope we will have update to this one.. if possible something like " Long War " version would be really nice:rolleyes:, so that we don't have to mess around with the DefaultInput.ini annymore.;)

Thank you and keep up the good work!

we could ask FLING for one

thomasegghead

Master Donor
Reaction score
If you ever get the time please improve this trainer, I'd like to see more options