Trainer Search

gabwebsite

Reaction score
Worked well on the last version of GOTY edition on steam.

Be careful tho , easykill means also your war chef and captains are easy to kill. I lost all my progression cause they died lol

Thank you MrAntiFun

V taire

Reaction score
--------Disregard--Ran game in window mode and then activated trainer and it all worked perfect-----------then went back to full screen, and all was still good.

God mode does not seem to work for me. I can get all others but it and Fast kill is a no go. My question is, when to start the trainer...Before, or After the start of the Game. Perhaps I have the wrong version as well. Which is usually the latest, the one top in the list left corner, or more to the bottom of the options. Hierarchy of files is my question as well. On another not...I don't play much, so trainers makes it more enjoyable for me, and you are the man when it comes to that...thank you greatly, will be donating in due time.

Last edited:

Skill_z

Reaction score
I tried using the trainer doesn't seem to work for me :(... please bless us with a new updated trainer :)

Sagesan

Reaction score
I cant seem to get it to work , Update pls Mr anti fun. thank you for your work.

Last edited:

Sagesan

Reaction score
Mr anti fun can you update this trainer please? i know im not a donater yet (see yet) but i will when i get my next pay .

Ajantis

Super Donor
Super Donor
Reaction score
Doesnt seem to work. The function to "Activate" the trainer through F1 just gets the windows error tone, that it isnt a valid command in the current window. All the other functions activate and give the verbal activation soundbyte, but obviously not much good if the trainer itself cant be activated.

The 18-02-2015 works but focus and arrows dont seem to. Also general warning, dont have fast kill on and go into a duel or ordeal as it obviously makes the orcs instantly die, and makes the game hang in an infinite loading screen.

Last edited:

pokergodddy

Reaction score
Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor 02-18-2015 Trainer +8 works fine. Thank you very much! :)

gtolle

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor V1.00 Trainer +8
Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor 12-16-2014 Trainer +8
Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor 02-18-2015 Trainer +8
Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. Fast Kill
  3. Inf.Focus
  4. Inf.Arrows
  5. Inf.Attribute Points = Currency (M)
  6. Mega Exp
  7. Mega Tier Exp
  8. UnDetected Video of the cheat in action Here
Notice:
  • For Attribute points cheat you must first activate the cheat then use some attribute points after that you will get the unlimited points .
  • Use Attribute points cheat only when required , Don't use unless you are going to spend some .
  • Thanks to JhonnatanV for gifting the game.
Thank You very much mister.